The Excavator 
Aug 5, 2011
For most of human history, empires and rulers have made a killing in the business of war, land grabs, territorial conquests, natural resource exploitation, and the high stakes game of power politics.
But that violent and savage era is coming to an end. Mankind is growing up. For proof, look at the global grassroots 9/11 truth movement that is changing the face of world politics, reawakening the people, and questioning the foundations of the criminal war on terror.
The inside job theory of the 9/11 attacks is supported by scientific evidence, numerous eyewitness accounts, circumstantial data, and common sense thinking.
People who are able to connect dots and break free from the mass conditioning can see that the Bush administration, the neocon fringe, the CIA and Israel are one hundred percent responsible for the 9/11 crime and tragedy.
The attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon is a textbook case of false flag terrorism. Out of the ashes of 9/11 arose a new mythic and manufactured enemy along with a new undefinable world war that pits the forces of freedom on the side of terrorism and the forces of evil on the side of the law.
We are stuck in a cultural black hole of disinformation and totalitarian brainwashing. In the past decade and more, Western man has experienced the menticide of the Western mind. The 9/11 lie is a symptom of this wider cultural, social and political phenomenon.
Dutch-American psychoanalyst Joost A. M. Meerloo M.D., known for his work on mind control and brainwashing in totalitarian societies,defined  menticide in the American Journal of Psychiatry in 1951 as “an organized system of judicial perversion and psychological intervention, in which a powerful tyrant transfers his own thoughts and words into the minds and mouths of the victims he plans to destroy or to use for his own propaganda.”
“Totalitarian leaders, whether of the right or of the left,” wrote Meerloo in his 1956 book, The Rape of The Mind: The Psychology of Thought Control, Menticide, and Brainwashing, “thrive on chaos and bewilderment. During unrest in international politics, they are most at ease. The strategy of fear is one of their most valuable tactics,” (Meerloo, ‘The Rape of The Mind’; Grosset & Dunlap: New York, 1956. Pg. 164).
The discovery that the Western mind, and to a lesser extent the collective global mind, has been brainwashed by shadow and informal governments in Washington, London, Israel and other countries into thinking that Arab extremists did 9/11 is a profound revelation. It forces each individual to re-examine not just the big lie of 9/11, or other big lies of recorded history, but the nature of human consciousness and human psychology.
In his 2004 book, “Self and Society,” American philosopher William Irwin Thompson writes that the shadow governments of the world are deceiving and manipulating their populations while grabbing ever more power for themselves. Thompson says:
Unfortunately, we have now arrived at a situation in which an invisible and internal government inside nations such as Pakistan and Iran — as well as in ‘terrorist’ nations such as Iraq — can camouflage itself with Islamicist ideology, just as an internal and invisible government inside our televized American government can camouflage itself with a liberal democratic ideology of free elections–elections that are totally controlled by the process of fund-raising from the very people who own the media and constitute the invisible directorate. Like cattle, the info-serfs are fed with technoswill in media feedlots that prepare their minds for slaughter. As our internal shadow government puts away civil liberties for safekeeping in its state of permanent war against terrorists, global and domestic, it creates a situation that is ideally suited to keep itself in power indefinitely. (Thompson, ‘Self and Society’; Imprint Academic: United Kingdom, 2004. Pg. 79-80).
The shadow governments are destroying this planet and bringing humanity to the brink of the abyss.
Instead of a war on terror there should be a peaceful war on mass ignorance, mindless prejudice, media censorship, and government secrecy. In fact, that is the infowar that people like radio host Alex Jones, Professor Peter Dale Scott, former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury Paul Craig Roberts, and former Governor Jesse Ventura, as well as other 9/11 truth-tellers, are waging.
It is an intellectual war for the mind of man. It is a spiritual war for the destiny of the human race.
And the 9/11 truth movement is the greatest enemy of 21st century tyrants who want to control humanity and the world. We are unmasking the evil nature of totalitarian political power as exercised by the shadow governments of America, Israel, England, and other countries.
II. 11 Ways The 9/11 Truth Movement is Challenging The Hijacking of History And The Totalitarian Reengineering of Human Consciousness
1. The 9/11 truth movement points out to people that there is a force in the universe that is greater than government. Call it Truth. Call it Civil Society. Call it God. No matter what you call this force, it puts government to shame. The power of spontaneous and collective civil action is light years beyond the power of tanks and guns as wielded by the robots of the state.
- A d v e r t i s e m e n t
2. By showing to people that reality can be like a dream, the 9/11 truth movement motivates people to dream a better society and help remake the world, as Martin Luther King Jr. and the American founding revolutionaries did. The power to dream is the power to recreate the world. Once the mask of the 9/11 lie is pulled down, anything becomes possible.
3. The 9/11 truth movement is replanting the old truth in modern hearts that the individual mind is sacred and that it is a crime to use totalitarian brainwashing tricks against human beings. Individuals who express a difference of opinion in any society deserve to be heard, not shouted down and called nasty names like “paranoid” and “crazy conspiracy theorists.”
Meerloo says in “The Rape of the Mind,” that societies are strong and free when unique speech and different worldviews are allowed to be examined under the collective microscope. Meerloo writes:
Our human strength lies in our diversity and independence of thought, in our acceptance of nonconformity, in our willingness to discuss and to evaluate various conflicting points of view. In denying the diversities of life and the complexity and individuality of the human mind, in preaching rigid dogmas and self-righteousness, we begin gradually to adopt the totalitarian attitude we deplore. (Meerloo, ‘The Rape of The Mind’; Grosset & Dunlap: New York, 1956. Pg. 164).
4. The 9/11 truth movement is reverse engineering totalitarian propaganda by Western governments and the Western corporate media. And by doing so, it is protecting human consciousness. It is also uplifting the spirit and dignity of the people of America and people all around the world.
5. The 9/11 truth movement poses this challenge to humanity: If history can be hijacked by political power then let’s get rid of political power and replace it with social power which comes from an informed and motivated civil society. Political power has never been used for good in any society. It is always used by elites to plunder, cheat, rob, kill, and destroy human life. Organized political power is the enemy of society.
- A d v e r t i s e m e n t
6. The 9/11 truth movement conserves the honourable, good and celebrated principles of Western civilization and the Western Enlightenment such as freedom of speech and the right to dissent tyrannical laws.
7. The 9/11 truth movement does a great service to humanity by popularizing the concepts of mass mind control, totalitarian brainwashing, and false flag terrorism. It challenges the perverse
desire of ruling elites to control the masses through the mass media and the mass education system.
8. The 9/11 truth movement believes science should be in service to society and humankind, not political and economic power. The U.S. shadow government claims that the official 9/11 report is scientific while other explanations of the attacks are products of delusion and conspiracy, but the opposite is true. Science is on the side of the truth and facts, not the government’s twisted version of reality and physics.
9. The 9/11 truth movement opens the political space for the emergence of a true, just and dignified world order, based on equality and respect; in opposition to a corrupt world order based on deceit, oppression, terror, mass murder, robbery, fraud, and treason.
10. The 9/11 truth movement faces the whole picture of totalitarian evil in Washington and Israel. It explains the world drama that is unfolding before our narrow eyes. It zooms in on government lies, provides a bird’s eye view of modern history, with 3D angles and high-definition camera shots. It points the way towards a history beyond perceptions.
When future historians look back on our age of mass unconsciousness, they will understand who the true villains were in the war on terror because the 9/11 truth movement exposed them.
11. Canadian literary theorist Northrop Frye said that totalitarian societies like Hitler’s Germany, Stalin’s Russia and Mao’s China suffered from “closed mythologies.” People in those societies were controlled by a rigid belief system that was imposed on them by ideologues and elites in power.
Societies that have “open mythologies” are free to create new art, disobey bad laws, express controversial political opinions in an open forum, and question the voices of authority.
Since 9/11, America and the whole world has suffered from a closed mythology. The 9/11 lie is the myth of the ages, it has justified torture, the attack on civil liberties, trillions of dollars in military spending, an endless global war, and many other evil government policies.
The natural order of things have been turned upside down.
But justice can be restored because the 9/11 truth movement is destroying the 9/11 lie and exposing the evil myth-makers who crafted it.
The Promethean traitors and usurpers won’t be sitting on Mount Olympus for long.
Zeus is angry, and he wants his throne back.