The Economic Collapse
June 5, 2012
1. Under empires of thought, reality is not based on facts, but on unscientific beliefs that are systematically driven into the heads of the people from sunrise to sundown. Examples: The Catholic Church of the Middle Ages, and the American Empire of the early 21st century. Facts have no place in the ideologies of large and powerful empires. The Church rammed its ideology down people’s throats from the Pulpit, and Washington does it through television. Only the technology has changed, not human psychology.
Terence McKenna said in one of his talks, I forgot which one, something to the effect that, “Reality is what we all agree to call reality.” In the middle ages, reality was what the Church said it was. End of discussion. If you dissented against the Church’s “sacred” opinions, you were burned at the stake and tortured in horrible ways until you confessed to seeing the “light” and consented to being a slave.
The same is true in 2012, under the American Empire and the Empire of Zionism. If you dissent against Washington’s “sacred” opinions or cast doubt on Tel Aviv’s myths, you are smeared with the “conspiracy theorist” label and bullied into submission with torture, terror, and secret assassinations via drone strikes.
2. Knowledge and myth are blurred in a society that is dominated by a hierarchical, totalitarian, and ultra-secretive state that prides itself on being in an endless state of war. It is hard to separate knowledge from myth, and reality from fantasy, because Washington’s corporate empire has dedicated its incredible military, political, and media resources to blurring the line between the real world and the dream world.
Barack Obama is practically on his knees, begging the masters of propaganda and magicians in Hollywood to make jaw-dropping epic movies about his mythic escapades and leadership credentials that everyone with a brain knows are bullshit.
Obama wants America and the world to continue to live in the dream world, and think of him as the magnificent slayer of the Dragon-Devil Osama Bin Laden who was falsely charged with attacking New York City and Washington D.C. on September 11, 2001.
But who the hell wants to watch a movie where President Obama is the hero? JFK was the last presidential hero in America. The coward Obama does not have the guts, independent-mindedness, and vision to even walk in the shadows of JFK’s footsteps, let alone continue his heroic legacy and mark out his own territory in history.
3. The “normal” and “mainstream” consciousness in any given age is sterile and lagging behind the pace of history. Those who advance beyond the boundaries of this constraining and limiting consciousness begin to see the weird, fanciful, and dreamy side of life and the world.
In our insane times, everything that was once held true and sacred is breaking down and evaporating into dust. James Wyckoff, the author of the biography on Franz Mesmer, the founder of hypnotism, called,“Franz Anton Mesmer: Between God and Devil,” wrote:
“Today, not only is our interpretation of history being challenged, but our view of reality is open to question. The evidence of this questioning appears in the proliferation of esoteric teachings, body techniques, occult sciences, and “ways” and methods of enlightenment with or without drugs that are saturating some of the less congealed areas of our society.” – James Wyckoff. “Franz Anton Mesmer: Between God and Devil.”1975. Prentice-Hall, Inc., Englewood Cliffs, N.J. Preface: viii.
Wyckoff’s remark that, “our view of reality is open to question,” applies to spiritual, scientific, and political realities. We are inside an abyss. Our collective understanding of the world is going through a transformation. As many others have said, we have been put in a trance. The 9/11 events had the psychological effect of throwing us into an alternate universe, where the planet is full of terror and the world is filled with anti-American monsters because they have nothing better to do besides hate America.
But inside this cosmic abyss, life’s mysterious nature is bubbling up to the surface. People have a lot of questions, and want answers. The new world order “gurus” and gurus of every stripe and persuasion are seeking to exploit this mentally fragile environment in mankind’s spiritual existence to advance their own private interests, views, and agenda.
Remaining skeptical of all gurus, scriptures, gods, creeds, states, religions, media, leaders, political parties, prophets, and angels is the most important thing in the world. To unquestioningly and uncritically follow any one leader in this darkness amounts to individual suicide.
4. Reality is science fiction. Mankind’s creation is science fiction. Human history is science fiction. It is all science fiction.
Journalist Jeremy Scahill alluded to the science fiction nature of the war on terror on MSNBC on June 2nd when he was talking about Obama’s drone murders and said, “We have jumped into Minority Report pre-crime territory with these so-called signature strikes.” Others have made a similar observation. The whole war on terror has its origins in fiction. The official 9/11 story is science fiction.
Reality has been crushed to pieces. There is a global crisis of overpropagandization. Government propaganda is killing civil society and human freedom worldwide. Official lies are polluting our minds, suppressing our individual will, and eating away at our souls.
5. In a dream state, everything is turned upside down. The most immediate and astonishing fact that hits our consciousness upon waking up from the collective sleep called consensus reality is this: the world is a weird, creepy, and spooky place.
But the world didn’t get that way overnight. And it didn’t get weird on 9/11. The world has been weird since the beginning of time. Weird is what us humans are best at. It is in our DNA. We should have the word weird tattooed on our souls. We are a weird species.
The majority of people do weird stuff like follow mass murderers obediently, worship cult leaders blindly, and take reality at face value. The world is full of weak minded people who put all their faith ingovernment cult leaders or religious cult leaders, and follow their masters to the grave.
Cult members (the majority of humanity) don’t know that their reality is a dream. Or maybe they do on some level but they don’t want to leave the dream because its so sweet so they discount the dark facts as “conspiracy theories” or use some other socially popular term and stick to the myths that reaffirm their delusions about the world they live in.
Living in the dream state can be very satisfying and fruitful. It has its benefits. Some people wish they never woke up and discovered that 9/11 was an inside job, and that JFK was assassinated by the CIA.
I envy the sleeping children a little bit because it’s fun to live in a world of green pastures and gold bunnies. The devil offers a pretty sweet deal for his conscious companions and unconscious slaves. But all is rotten under the surface of his sweet deal. And in the end, the devil delivers death, not the deal he promised.
But sleeping in Satan’s arms is very comforting and pleasurable. It only gets nasty when you finally wake up and realize to your amazement that you’re being choked to death.
Leaving the collective dream state is hard at first, but it gets better because you gradually regain your independence and consciousness. Waking up comes down to a simple choice: remain a child and believe all the propaganda out of Washington, or grow up and start asking basic questions about what we’ve been led to believe about “reality.”
Saman Mohammadi is the writer and editor at The Excavator
This article was posted: Tuesday, June 5, 2012 at 2:16 am