The Corbett Report
Friday, September 11, 2009
On this eighth anniversary of the tragic events of 9/11. the movement of concerned citizens who do not believe the U.S. government’s official explanation of those events (the clear majority in poll after poll after poll) only continues to grow, emboldened by breathrough after breakthrough in their efforts to bring the glaring inaccuracies of that official explanation to the attention of the general public.
Perhaps no greater sign of the success of the 9/11 Truth movement can be found than the fact that the discredited corporate media has begun another round of ferocious and transparent hit pieces designed to sling mud at those seeking real answers to the still-unanswered questions of the victims’ family members and real justice for the first responders who are dying as a direct result of government lies. From Psychology Todays ridiculous hit piece insisting that skepticism about government explanations is a form of insanity to National Geographic firing explosives into a fiberglass chicken coop, it seems that the corporate media is becoming more and more desperate (and even downright comical) in their attempts to stop people from questioning the very 9/11 commission that has been called a fraud by six of its own commissioners.
Most of these attacks on 9/11 end up focusing not on the evidence itself, but on one inevitable question: “Why do ‘conspiracy theorists’ believe what they believe?” Of course, this question is coming from the self-same media conglomerates who speak in unanimity against 9/11 Truth and then wonder why newspapers are going the way of the dodo and people are turning off the TV in droves, so we can assume the question is either disingenous or that the corporate media bigwigs are, shall we say, intellectually challenged.
(ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW)
In case anyone is interested in why 9/11 Truth has become a part of the popular consciousness, here are some of the incredible breakthroughs that have occurred just in the last year to add even more weight to the 9/11 Truth argument:
1. Sibel Edmonds—breaking the DOJ-imposed gag order that has earned her the distinction of being the most-gagged citizen in U.S. history—has gone on record about the explosive information she learned as an FBI translator in the wake of the 9/11 attacks. She now confirms that Osama Bin Laden and the Taliban were working for the U.S. up to 9/11. [Link]
2. PTech, the Massachusets software firm best known for its access to the backdoor of every major U.S. government agency’s computer systems and its ties to terrorist financiers and sympathizers, is once again in the news. Just this July the FBI arrested the company’s ex-CFO and unsealed an indictment of its former CEO for their conspiracy to hide the ext of Specially Designated Global Terrorist Yassin al-Qadi’s involvement with the company. [Link] Of course, this is the same company that was operating out of the basement of the FAA on the morning of 9/11 testing the interoperability of FAA/NORAD/Pentagon systems in the event of a major emergency. [Link]
3. The tireless researchers over at History Commons have continued to uncover remarkable evidence in the public record, including the fact that key witnesses to the 9/11 Commission were assigned handlers to direct what they could and couldn’t talk about in their testimony [Link] and that the war games taking place before 9/11 also included simulations of hijacked jets being flown into New York and blown up…just days before such an event actually happened. [Link]. This is in addition to the dozens of other drills we already know were taking place on 9/11 itself. [Link]
4. This year has seen even more prominent figures calling for the 9/11 investigation to be reopened, including FBI whistleblower and Time co-Person of the Year for 2002 Colleen Rowley [Link]; former CIA agent Robert Steele, who said, “Cheney saw an opportunity for what Bush called his trifecta, and gave it to him by giving the go-ahead to ISI and Al Qaeda, and ordering up a terrorism exercise that allowed him to send all relevant close-in air defense strip alert craft away from the target areas, and to disable the NORTHCOM normal response to flight path diversion.” [Link]; and all of the members of the newly-formed Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth, including former German Defense Minister Andreas von Bulow, ex-US Congressman Dan Hamburg and Japanese politician Yukihisa Fujita, whose DPJ party was just swept to power in an historic Japanese election. [Link]
5. Jonathan Elinoff of Core of Corruption released a video archive of suppressed 9/11 Truth stories from the controlled corporate media itself just last month [Link], including over 150 videos like this one:
Now with the latest efforts of Charlie Sheen in putting 9/11 Truth back in the corporate media, the 9/11 Truth movement is gaining momentum faster than ever and the official conspiracy theory of the 9/11 Commission and NIST continue to freefall into its own footprint just like WTC7.
Those interested in supporting the victims family members and dying first responders in their demand for a real investigation of 9/11 are advised to check into the NYC CAN initiative to hold a referendum on whether New Yorkers would support a new investigation; support We Are Change as they once again attempt to raise tens of thousands of dollars in support of the sick and dying 9/11 first responders; attend the We Demand Transparency conference this weekend in New York where speakers and panel members will be discussing the convergence of the peace, truth and economic sanity movmenets; and listen to the latest episode of The Corbett Report where we discuss the full breadth, scope and implications of the 9/11 Truth movement.
Those uninterested in any of the foregoing are welcome to close their web browser and go back to the corporate media boobtube where they can watch Bill O’Reilly call anyone who has questions about 9/11 a “Pinhead.” Supporters of the corporate controlled media may have to watch out, however, as the corporate stooges who are shoveling out such infotainment continue to lose audiences, revenue and credibility.
This article was posted: Friday, September 11, 2009 at 10:14 am