|Obviously it makes significant amounts of money for giant defense contractors, which often have tentacles into government itself, like the Carlyle Group. Any such rogue state will not be provided with the latest advanced weaponry but will receive enough arms to make it a threat to its neighbors, thus destabilizing its geographic region. This then provides the pretext for the Globalists to later invade the country in the name of saving the region from collapse, citing dangerous weapons of mass destruction that the Globalists had provided the rogue state with in the first place. The name of the game is geopolitical chess. A move is only made after the subsequent twenty moves have already been mapped out.
In December of 2002, Iraq compiled a dossier (pictured below) to be sent to the United Nations detailing records of how their weapons program had developed and what steps they had taken to abandon it. Iraq merely listed the source of their weapons – from which companies they had acquired the weapons that now made them the target of an imminent U.S. invasion. The companies listed were largely either American or British, namely,
· Honeywell · Spectra Physics · Semetex · TI Coating · Unisys · Sperry Corp. · Tektronix
· Rockwell · Leybold Vacuum Systems · Finnigan-MAT-US · Hewlett-Packard · Dupont · Eastman Kodak
· American Type Culture Collection · Alcolac International · Consarc · Carl Zeiss · Cerberus · Electronic Associates
· International Computer Systems · Bechtel · EZ Logic Data Systems, Inc. · Canberra Industries Inc. · Axel Electronics Inc.
· Euromac Ltd-Uk · C. Plath-Nuclear · Endshire Export Marketing · International Computer Systems · MEED International
· Walter Somers Ltd. · International Computer Limited · Matrix Churchill Corp. · Ali Ashour Daghir · International Military Services
· Sheffield Forgemasters · Technology Development Group · International Signal and Control · Terex Corporation · Inwako
· TMG Engineering · XYY Options, Inc
By pure coincidence, the Americans seized the document before it could be passed on to the U.N. Security Council. They edited out 8,000 pages, more than two-thirds of the entire dossier, citing its contents as ‘risky’. CFR henchman Kofi Annan made noticeably little fuss, describing the theft as ‘unfortunate,’ but angry U.N. diplomats did see that the original contents were leaked to a German media source. U.S. war hawks pounced on the ‘gaps’ that they had personally created, citing them as a material breach of U.N. resolutions,
“A UN source in New York said: 'The questions being asked are valid. What did the US take out? And if weapons inspectors are supposed to be checking against the dossier's content, how can any future claim be verified. In effect the US is saying trust us, and there are many who just will not.'” [Sunday Herald]
British Foreign Secretary Jack Straw bemoaned ‘big gaps’ in the Iraqi declaration. U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell called the omissions ‘troublesome’. The Americans seized and edited the document because it was proof that the so-called Iraq threat was a result of U.S. and British government-approved companies illegally arming Iraq throughout the 1980’s and even into the 1990’s,
“Iraq's bioweapons program, which U.S. President George W. Bush wants to eradicate, got its start with help from Uncle Sam two decades ago, according to government records getting new scrutiny in light of the discussion of war against Iraq.” [Associated Press]
These records were a 1994 Senate Banking Committee report and a 1995 follow-up letter from The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to the Senate. The CDC is a deeply corrupt New World Order attack arm and exists to proliferate disease rather than prevent it. The full checklist of horrors that the U.S. government graciously handed over to Iraq included the following,
· Anthrax: The American Type Culture Collection, a biological samples repository in Manassas, Va., sent two shipments of anthrax to Iraq in the 1980s. Three anthrax strains were in a May 1986 shipment sent to the University of Baghdad, which UN inspectors later linked to Iraq's biological weapons program. A 1988 shipment from ATCC to Iraq also included four anthrax strains.
· VX Nerve Gas: The Iraqi Air Force began using chemical agents against Kurdish resistance forces in northern Iraq in late 1987, provoking outrage on Capitol Hill, particularly after the now infamous March 1988 attack on the Kurdish village of Halabja. This was cited as a fundamental reason justifying the invasion of Iraq.
· Pralidoxine: An antidote to nerve gas which can be easily back-engineered to create nerve gas. U.S. Defence Department Documents detail that Britain sold the drug to Iraq in March 1992, AFTER the Iraqis had gassed the Kurds and AFTER the end of the Gulf War. The Sunday Herald reported,
“The shipments to Iraq went on even after Saddam Hussein ordered the gassing of the Kurdish town of Halabja, in which at least 5000 men, women and children died. The atrocity, which shocked the world, took place in March 1988, but a month later the components and materials of weapons of mass destruction were continuing to arrive in Baghdad.”
· West Nile Virus: West Nile virus was actually used as a bio-weapon to attack America, Israel and Saudi Arabia from the late 1990’s onwards. You didn’t hear about it because the mosquito-borne agent was also given to Hussein by the U.S. , as outlined in the CDC letter. An Iraqi defector reported in 1997 that Saddam had bragged he would use West Nile to attack the U.S. and that his scientists had developed an unusual strain of the virus. The first outbreak in New York City was by way of an ‘unusual strain’ of the virus.
· Botulinum: Iraq admitted making 20,000 litres of botulinum toxin, a deadly poison produced by the Clostridium botulinum bacteria, and putting some of it into weapons. The American Type Culture Collection sent six strains of Clostridium botulinum to the University of Baghdad in the May 1986 shipment. The September 1988 ATCC shipment to Iraq also contained one strain of Clostridium botulinum. In March 1986, the CDC sent samples of botulinum toxin and botulinum toxoid (used to make a vaccine against botulinum poisoning) directly to Iraq's al-Muthanna complex, a centre for Iraq's chemical weapons program and the site where Iraq restarted its dormant biological weapons program in 1985.
· Gas Gangrene: Gas gangrene, caused by the Clostridium perfringens bacteria, causes toxic gases to form inside the body, killing tissues and causing internal bleeding, lung and liver damage. ATCC sent three strains of Clostridium perfringens to the University of Baghdad in the May 1986 shipment and another three strains in the 1988 shipment.
These examples are just a handful of the almost two dozen forms of viruses, retroviruses, bacteria and fungi provided by the U.S. to Iraqi labs during the 80’s and 90’s.
The usual retort to the fact that the U.S. armed Iraq is, ‘oh but they were our allies against the Iranians’ – just like Osama bin Laden was our ally against the Soviets. Firstly there is no ‘us’ or ‘we’ – a government that knowingly sends a country nerve gas to kill its own citizens as with the Kurds cannot be said to be acting in our best wishes. Just think how many times the line ‘but they killed their own people’ has been used to justify Gulf War II. That’s not what these same war hawks said about it at the time,
“Another veteran of the programme said the Pentagon "wasn't so horrified by Iraq's use of gas. It was just another way of killing people - whether by bullet or phosgene, it didn't make any difference."” [London Guardian]
Secondly, if it was all one big accident and just a quirk of geopolitics at the time, then why don’t they admit it? Why do the column inches never mention the fact that the latest bogeyman is always a creation of those who want to ‘protect us’ from him. Donald Rumsfeld and Colin Powell were eager to tell us how much of a threat Saddam is but when questioned about who set up his weapons program they seemed to have an uncanny knack of sudden amnesia. Powell dismissed the proven documentation as “dead wrong” and ‘Mr. Aspartame’ Rumsfeld goes all foggy whenever the subject is raised. Powell went before the U.N. Security Council on February 5th 2003 to present evidence of the Iraqi weapons program and their links with Al-Qaeda. This is a sick joke because Powell and the criminal administrations he has worked for have direct links to arming and empowering both Al-Qaeda and Iraq, while it’s common knowledge for anyone that can read that Iraq and Al-Qaeda are and always have been sworn enemies.
Both Rumsfeld and Powell were pivotal players in beefing up Iraq’s military prowess,
“Donald Rumsfeld, the US Defence Secretary and one of the most strident critics of Saddam Hussein, met the Iraqi President in 1983 to ease the way for US companies to sell Baghdad biological and chemical weapons components, including anthrax and bubonic plague cultures, according to newly declassified US Government documents.” [London Times]
The ‘warm handshake’ between then Middle East envoy Rumsfeld and Hussein was captured on film and is a perfect example of how a picture can destroy a thousand hypocritical words. After U.S. intelligence confirmed that Iraq was using chemical weapons on an almost daily basis against both in the war against Iran and domestically, Ronald Reagan signed secret National Security Decision Directive 114, one of few Reagan era foreign policy documents that remains classified. The directive stated that the United States would do “whatever was necessary and legal” to prevent Iraq from losing the war with Iran.
Selling biological weapons to Hussein was only deemed ‘legal’ because the State Department had lovingly removed Iraq from the list of terrorist sponsors the previous year.
In recent interviews Rumsfeld lied by saying he “cautioned” Saddam Hussein about the use of chemical weapons when the declassified State Department minutes of the meeting state no such thing. The mishap was covered up by Pentagon spokesman Brian Whitman, who changed the story by saying that the comments were made to Iraqi foreign minister Tariq Aziz.
The Washington Post reported,
“According to a sworn court affidavit prepared by Teicher (NSC official under Reagan) in 1995, the United States "actively supported the Iraqi war effort by supplying the Iraqis with billions of dollars of credits, by providing military intelligence and advice to the Iraqis, and by closely monitoring third country arms sales to Iraq to make sure Iraq had the military weaponry required." Teicher said in the affidavit that former CIA director William Casey used a Chilean company, Cardoen, to supply Iraq with cluster bombs that could be used to disrupt the Iranian human wave attacks. Teicher refuses to discuss the affidavit.”
This military support included more than 60 defence intelligence agency officers who secretly provided information on Iranian deployments, tactical planning for battles, plans for air strikes and bomb-damage assessments. As Reagan’s national security advisor, Colin Powell had intimate knowledge and influence over this operation.
Powell played the role of being cautious against a second war on Iraq all along until his ‘Adlai Stevenson moment’ U.N. presentation. This was subtle manipulation to make people think, ‘oh even the dove now wants war, perhaps the war is just’. From Grenada to Panama, whenever there’s a blatantly unjust war to be waged, Powell’s always there to put a respectable sheen on it.
In July of 1990, after years of building the Iraqi war machine, Secretary of State James Baker (business partner of both the Bush’s and bin Laden’s) dispatched American ambassador April Glaspie to Iraq where she told Saddam Hussein,
“We have no opinion on your Arab-Arab conflicts, such as your dispute with Kuwait. Secretary [of State James] Baker has directed me to emphasize the instruction ... that Kuwait is not associated with America.” [Christian Science Monitor]
This gave Hussein the green light to invade and after a few invented stories about Iraqi soldiers throwing Kuwaiti babies out of incubators, the West feverishly allied and war was declared. 500,000 dead Iraqi civilians later and we enter the second and final phase of what is, in President Herbert Walker Bush’s own words,
“The opportunity to fulfill the long-held promise of a New World Order.”
In 2003, the Bush administration is still arming Saddam Hussein while it prepares to go to war with Iraq. The Export Administration Act, which passed the Senate and looks set to pass the House, would weaken already casual controls over the export of sophisticated computer technology. Both Clinton and George W. Bush sold the technology to China, which is a key component in the design of nuclear bombs.
Insight Magazine reported,
“The Bush administration has been "as bad, if not worse" than the Clinton administration when it comes to the transfer of sensitive technologies to the People's Republic of China (PRC), claims Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, a nonpartisan public-interest law firm. Fitton says the Bush administration even has "relaxed the rules put in place during the Clinton years." Specifically, he tells Insight, the administration has allowed the transfer of "computer technology [whose] only practical purpose is for nuclear-weapon design."”
China has had no qualms in the past about reselling such technology to Iraq and yet a bill that the Center for Security Policy refers to as the ‘Arm Saddam Act’ has the unbridled support of the Bush administration. Five Republican U.S. senators wrote a letter to President Bush,
“It "warns that China is using legally acquired U.S. dual-use technology to modernize its military.” Electronic warfare capabilities have been accomplished "mainly through cooperation with Western companies and by reverse engineering.” Further, the senators tell the president, "it is important to note that Beijing continues to transfer dual-use technology to states that support international terror networks,” and in fact "have exported substantial dual-use telecommunications equipment and technology to Iraq.”” [Newsmax]
At time of press, the bill looked set to receive instant approval on Capitol Hill. Democrats and Republicans are not separate entities – they are a ‘Hobson’s Choice’ – both abide by the same policies because they are following the same agenda.
The agenda is order out of chaos.
NEXT WEEK - MIDDLE EASTERN CHESSBOARD PART 2: The documents that prove the war on Iraq was planned over 2 years ago.
Paul Joseph Watson is a writer and researcher based in Sheffield, England. He is the webmaster at both PropagandaMatrix.com and PrisonPlanet.com. Watson's new book Order Out of Chaos - published by Dandelion - will be released later this year. Contact him at email@example.com.
Permission to reprint this article is granted providing the original author is cited and a link to PRISON PLANET.com is included. The views expressed in this article may not necessarily be those of Alex Jones.
PRISON PLANET.com INFOWARS.com
|Middle Eastern Chessboard Part 1: Arming Iraq
By Paul Joseph Watson
The purpose of this article is to ascertain how Iraq acquired its arsenal of weapons that eventually led to it being declared as a ‘rogue state’. I stress that some of these subjects have been exhaustively documented elsewhere numerous times. The scope here is to provide a thumbnail sketch, which includes the latest up to date information. It is necessary to understand why the Globalists arm rogue nations only to overthrow them ten or fifteen years later.