UK Daily Mail
July 15, 2013
A Chinese air stewardess has died after being electrocuted while answering her iPhone 5, it has been reported.
Ma Ailun, a 23-year-old flight attendant with China Southern Airlines, allegedly suffered a massive electric shock when she picked up her ringing smartphone while it charged.
She was rushed to hospital near her home inÂ XinjiangÂ but medics were unable to revive her.
Her brother, Yuelun, told Apple Daily that the family believe she died from an electric shock while answering a call and that the phone and its accessories have been handed over to police.
Apple, who manufactures the state-of-the-art smartphone, said it was investigating the incident.
This article was posted: Monday, July 15, 2013 at 5:07 am