A bizarre new coloring book for kids issued by the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development obsessively promotes the use of fluoride-based toothpaste despite the chemical's proven link to liver and kidney damage in children, cancer and the lowering of IQ, as well as another harmful product - Bovine Growth Hormone infested milk.
The booklet, entitled Milk Matters With Buddy Brush (PDF) includes an image of two children brushing their teeth using a tube of toothpaste with FLUORIDE written on it in giant capital letters.
Elsewhere the booklet states, "It is important for kids to brush their teeth with fluoride toothpaste at least twice a day to help protect their teeth from cavities".
(Article continues below)
"This 14-page coloring book is part of the NICHD Milk Matters campaign, designed to teach parents, children, and health care providers about the importance of calcium for children and teens. The booklet, for children ages four to eight, follows Buddy Brush as he explains why calcium is critical not only to good health, but also to healthy teeth, and outlines how to take good care of teeth," reads the description on the National Institute website.
How many times have you seen a tube of toothpaste with FLUORIDE written across it in giant capital letters? The government is clearly trying to send a message here - this cancer-causing, IQ lowering, liver disorder causing deadly chemical is actually nutritious for your kids!
Why is the government so keen on making your kids use fluoride-based toothpaste?
A recent Scientific American study "Concluded that fluoride can subtly alter endocrine function, especially in the thyroid -- the gland that produces hormones regulating growth and metabolism."
The report also notes that "a series of epidemiological studies in China have associated high fluoride exposures with lower IQ."
"Epidemiological studies and tests on lab animals
suggest that high fluoride exposure increases the risk of bone fracture,
especially in vulnerable populations such as the elderly and diabetics,"
writes Dan Fagin.
The study adds to a growing literature of shocking scientific studies proving fluoride's link with all manner of health defects, even as governments in the west, including recently the UK, make plans to mass medicate the population against their will with this deadly toxin.
"Buddy Brush bets that your teeth will last a lifetime!" states the coloring booklet. In actual fact, sodium fluoride causes dental fluorosis (fluoride-discolored teeth) can be an indicator of kidney function harm according to an August 2006 study in Environmental Research which found that "water fluoride levels over 2.0 mg/L can cause damage to liver and kidney functions in children."
Since 2.0 mg is routinely exceeded daily by means of intake through food, beverages, pharmaceuticals, and dental products, encouraging children to use sodium fluoride toothpaste is clearly a dangerous mantra.
60 per cent of the U.S. population also drinks sodium-fluoride contaminated water.
In 2005, a study conducted at the Harvard School of Dental Health found that fluoride in tap water directly contributes to causing bone cancer in young boys.
"New American research suggests that boys exposed to fluoride between the ages of five and 10 will suffer an increased rate of osteosarcoma - bone cancer - between the ages of 10 and 19," according to a London Observer article about the study.
Based on the findings of the study, the respected Environmental Working Group lobbied to have fluoride in tap water be added to the US government's classified list of substances known or anticipated to cause cancer in humans.
Cancer rates in the U.S. have skyrocketed with one in three people now contracting the disease at some stage in their life.
The link to bone cancer has also been discovered by other scientists, but a controversy ensued after it emerged that Harvard Professor Chester Douglass, who downplayed the connection in his final report, was in fact editor-in-chief of The Colgate Oral Health Report, a quarterly newsletter funded by Colgate-Palmolive Co., which makes fluoridated toothpaste.
An August 2006 Chinese study found that fluoride in drinking water damages children's liver and kidney functions.
FACTS ABOUT FLUORIDE
- Fluoride is a waste by-product of the fertilizer and aluminum industry and it's also a Part II Poison under the UK Poisons Act 1972.
- Fluoride is one of the basic ingredients in both PROZAC (FLUoxetene Hydrochloride) and Sarin nerve gas (Isopropyl-Methyl-Phosphoryl FLUoride).
- USAF Major George R. Jordan testified before Un-American Activity committees of Congress in the 1950's that in his post as U.S.-Soviet liaison officer, the Soviets openly admitted to "Using the fluoride in the water supplies in their concentration camps, to make the prisoners stupid, docile, and subservient."
- The first occurrence of fluoridated drinking water on Earth was found in Germany's Nazi prison camps. The Gestapo had little concern about fluoride's supposed effect on children's teeth; their alleged reason for mass-medicating water with sodium fluoride was to sterilize humans and force the people in their concentration camps into calm submission. (Ref. book: "The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben" by Joseph Borkin.)
- 97% of western Europe has rejected fluoridated water due to the known health risks, however 10% of Britons drink it and the UK government is trying to fast track the fluoridation of the entire country's water supply.
- In Germany, Belgium and Luxembourg fluoridation of water was rejected because it was classified as compulsive medication against the subject's will and therefore violated fundamental human rights.
- In November of 2006, the American Dental Association (ADA) advised that parents should avoid giving babies fluoridated water.
- Sources of fluoride include: fluoride dental products, fluoride pesticides, fluoridated pharmaceuticals, processed foods made with fluoridated water, and tea.
Click here to find out if your water supply is poisoned with deadly fluoride.
BOVINE GROWTH HORMONE INFESTED MILK - NUTRITIOUS & DELICIOUS
The coloring book also promotes the consumption of non-organic milk products which are likely to be contaminated with Bovine Growth Hormone, a compound injected into cattle to increase milk production by 15 per cent. BGH is banned in Europe and Canada because it raises levels of a cancer-accelerating hormone called IGF-1.
According to author Jeffrey Smith, "A Harvard study of 15,000 white males revealed that those with elevated IGF-1 levels in their blood were four times more likely to get prostate cancer than the average man."
Collusion on behalf of the FDA and Monsanto, the corporation that has a monopoly on producing BGH (Posilac), led to the compound being approved in 1993, despite the objections of, "Several scientists involved in the review of Posilac (who) were dismissed or pressured to leave the FDA expressing concerns over the process used to approve the drug for use in dairy cows and others expressed their concerns anonymously for fear of retribution."
BGH milk is now sold in 49 states and approximately one third of dairy cattle in the U.S. are injected with Posilac. It is now the top selling dairy cattle pharmaceutical product in the U.S.
Monsanto has embarked on an aggressive and zealous campaign to pressure farming and cheese-making groups into using Posilac despite their objections.
We have to question why the government is so keen to promote non-organic milk and fluoride-based toothpaste, two products which have been proven to have a damaging and detrimental effect on health and particularly children's health.
Along with the recent move to make all vaccines mandatory for children, the necessity to increase our education and warn others about the dangers posed by everyday items such as these, and to promote organic alternatives, is more pressing than ever before.
Get your exclusive Prison Planet.tv membership today and enjoy a plethora of multimedia content as well as access to live video streaming of The Alex Jones Show - click here to subscribe.
PRISON PLANET.com Copyright © 2002-2008 Alex Jones All rights reserved.