|PRISON PLANET.com Copyright © 2002-2006 Alex Jones All rights reserved.|
Mass Amnesty And The End Of America
Listen as Alex Jones outlines the literal end of America following the Senate passage of Bush's mass amnesty program.
Download the MP3 here.
THE KEY POINTS
- The plan is the biggest amnesty ever and legalizes 25 to 30 million illegal immigrants (not the 14 million as reported).
- Rampant illegal immigration and its promotion by the US government is part of a stated agenda to merge the US into a pan-American union with Mexico and Canada and replace the dollar with the Amero. Destroying the middle class and erecting a de facto world government is in process.
- Faux neo-conservative talk show hosts are the most avid cheerleaders of the mass amnesty program, feeding poison to their listeners by claiming Bush is getting tough on the border issue and associating empty solutions like 6,000 unarmed national guard troops with the necessity to pass the guest worker program.
- Liberals are supporting Bush's number one demand while their idol Hillary Clinton dines with Rupert Murdoch.
- The program facilitates an invasion of skilled workers, further eviscerating American employment in high-tech jobs.
- The illegal alien invasion is spearheaded by violent and brutal race supremacist groups that call for the genocide of all blacks and whites and an occupation of the southern and western states.
- In an article, CNN's Lou Dobbs called the program, "full amnesty for all illegal aliens in this country, even though nobody really knows whether the number is 11 million, 12 million or 20 million."
- The blanket amnesty guest worker program includes a provision that if you're a felon the new law doesn't apply, yet the legislation includes a trap door that allows felons to remain if they have a "hardship" or family within the country. This is akin to putting a band-aid on a severed leg.
- The recent immigration protests were run by Vicente Fox and Bush administration PR firm Rob Allyn and Co. and were whipped up by the Spanish media weeks in advance as a mobilization of a fifth column to bully the American people.
- The media gives a positive spin to the immigration protests yet applies negative connotations to any anti-war or property rights protest.
- On the surface the protests were labeled "a day without immigrants" yet in reality the organizers called the protest "a day without gringos" and this was reported by the Associated Press.
- Bush has tied the smoke and mirrors ploy of "getting tough" to his blanket amnesty program which legalizes all illegal aliens and anyone that can get into the country for the next six years, as well as allowing corporations to fly in skilled and unskilled workers to further eviscerate Americans' jobs.