|PRISON PLANET.com Copyright © 2002-2005 Alex Jones All rights reserved.|
Why Hillary Clinton Will Be Good For America
Conservatives might finally wake up to the reality of the two party monopoly of power
The stage has been set for Condi vs. Hillary to be the next political football used to distract America from anything of real substance.
However, if Hillary Clinton is chosen as the next figurehead of the elite, it might actually be good for America. Myopic conservatives could finally wake up and realize that George W. Bush and Hillary Clinton are two peas in the same pod.
Big government liberals should love George Bush. Let's take a look at his actual record and not his rhetoric.
- Bush is the first US president since James Garfield in 1881 to accept every bill Congress sends him, he hasn't vetoed one. Bush has stretched this record out over five years, Garfield was only in office six months.
- According to Stephen Slivinski of the libertarian Cato Institute, "[President] Bush has presided over the largest overall increase in inflation-adjusted federal spending since Lyndon B. Johnson. Even after excluding spending on defense and homeland security, Mr. Bush is still the biggest-spending president in 30 years."
- Bush's efforts to federalize relief efforts, eliminate habeas corpus and posse comitatus, along with endless other violations of the US constitution, make him and his administration the biggest threat to American liberty since King George.
- Bush has not only failed to enforce immigration laws, he has presided over a deliberate and unceasing attempt to open the floodgates to illegal immigration with his guest worker program. This even taken independently is an impeachable offense.
- Bush led America into a war on the orders of neo-Trotskyites based on fraudulent intelligence and outright lies. The foreign policy of the Neo-Con usurpers is an unprecedented 180 degrees from the Jeffersonian principle of avoiding foreign adventures and entangling alliances. The founding fathers advocated splendid isolation and a strong rearguard at home. Bush has split America wide open to untold illegal immigration while sending US troops to die on foreign soil for wars that have wreaked endless economic and moral turmoil on average Americans.
- Bush has betrayed his fake Christian ethic even more times than he's flipped off a television camera. His membership of Bohemian Grove and his abandonment of Roy Moore's Ten Commandments fight shows Bush in his true light.
Former Republican Congressman Bob Barr wrote,
"[W]hich recent president's term in office was characterized by support for the so-called assault weapon ban, a huge increase in deficit spending, bigger budgets for virtually every domestic program, including Americorps and the National Endowment for the Arts, and signing into law a massive increase in federal government regulation of political speech, whose administration would you suspect they were describing? That of Democrat Bill Clinton? Nope. [We're] talking about the first term of Republican President George W. Bush."
Hillary Clinton supports every Bush policy with as much if not more zeal.
The Clintons and the Bushes are openly in bed with one another. George HW Bush describes Bill as one of his best friends on earth and every month they are photographed gallivanting around kissing up to each other.
Hillary Clinton is the rat posion that will sink America.
Will mainstream conservatives discover their backbones and admit to themselves that George W. Bush and Hillary Clinton are drinking from the same Kool Aid?
Will conservatives accept the fact that 'war is a racket' and always uses phony patriotism as a cover for global domination?
Will they finally open their eyes to the screaming reality that both parties are controlled and directed by a higher evilarchy?
If the answer is yes then President Hillary Clinton will be good for America.