The Vigilant Citizen
June 9, 2011
Due to the exposure brought by alternative media, the Bilderberg group stopped enjoying the media blackout it once had. David Rockefeller said during the 1991 Bilderberg meeting held in Baden, Germany:
“We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years.”
It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.”
- David Rockefeller, Bilderberg meeting 1991
Now that the cat is out of the bag, mass media have no choice but to report these meetings which, after all, include the world’s most powerful businessmen, politicians and intellectuals. However, instead of accurately reporting the activities of the event (i.e. the attendees, the topics discussed, etc.) the only articles referring to the meeting are condescending, borderline insulting, disinfo pieces such as this one from the BBC. The overall tone of the article screams out “non-objective propaganda”. Compare this article with the “25 Rules of Disinformation” described in this article and judge for yourself.
Some of the article’s features:
1. Repeated use of the term “conspiracy theorist”
2. Associating people who question the Bilderberg with terrorists groups such as the Hamas
3. Repeated use of the term “anti-semitism”
4. Associating people who question the Bilderberg with David Icke’s repitilian shape-shifters
5. Those who believe in “wacky cabals” (yes the word “wacky” was used) have psychological problems: they don’t even “trust their neighbours”
So enjoy what is nowadays called “journalism”.
Read the BBC’s Bilderberg mystery: Why do people believe in cabals?
This article was posted: Thursday, June 9, 2011 at 4:06 am