Dr. Kevin Barrett and Rolf Lindgren
Thursday, July 10, 2008
The one-hour BBC program The Third Tower should have a positive effect on spreading the truth about what happened to WTC 7. Despite its attempt to debunk by twisting and omitting facts, there is much to cheer about.
Here are 30 examples from the program:
1) There is a WTC 7, many have never heard of it.
2) No plane hit WTC 7.
3) WTC 7 fell down.
4) Several videos of WTC 7 falling down are shown.
5) The collapse is compared visually to a controlled demolition.
6) Barry Jennings tells of hearing multiple explosions in WTC 7.
7) Barry Jennings was told while in WTC 7 “Get out of there, get out of there now”, which sounds very suspicious.
(Article continues below)
8) Barry Jennings’ time-line is not contradicted by anything Barry Jennings says.
9) After seven years, no final report on the collapse of WTC 7 has appeared.
10) The program will generate sales and Internet hits of ‘Loose Change’.
11) The program will help raise the profile of Dylan Avery, Richard Gage, and Steven Jones.
12) The profile and web hits for Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth will be raised.
13) New experts not well known are introduced, including Scott Grainger and Kamal Obeid of www.ae911Truth.org.
14) WTC 7 housed offices of the CIA, Secret Service, Department of Defense, and the Mayor’s Office of Emergency Management.
15) WTC 7 was the only steel-framed building ever alleged to fall from fire damage.
16) All the steel from WTC 7 was taken away to be melted down.
17) One large piece of partially evaporated steel from WTC 7 was saved and is shown.
18) Thermal maps showing temperatures greater than 700 degrees Celsius five days after 9/11 are shown. Water poured over the area is shown.
19) Despite to protests that fire took down WTC 7, little fire is shown in the program.
20) In the early morning of 9/11, the alarms in WTC 7 were placed on test status, meaning all fire alarms to WTC 7 would be ignored. One alarm went off, but since the alarms were on test, the location of the fire could not be pinpointed.
21) Steven Jones explains the evidence for thermite.
22) Dylan Avery has a great put-down of Richard Clark — a classic, blunt, and to the point call-out.
23) The BBC reported the collapse of WTC 7 before it happened.
24) The BBC claims that they put one of their most valuable media tapes, the day of 9/11, on the wrong shelf, with no evidence to back it up.
25) Larry Silverstein is quoted as saying “pull it.” While the most important part of the quote (“and we watched the building collapse”) is edited out, the full quote is widely available and well-known.
26) Mark Loizeaux is quoted as saying; “I’d make a great terrorist.”
27) Scientific tests on steel beams with fires hotter than in WTC 7, didn’t cause collapse.
28) The issue of skyscraper safety and building codes, assuming WTC 7 really fell from a fire, is breached.
29) Daniel Jowenko is quoted saying WTC 7 was a controlled demolition.
30) A video (with audio) of a loud explosion that occurred in between the collapses of the North tower and WTC 7 is played.
Many of these facts were included in the BBC trailer, and most were included near the beginning of the program. Since more people watch the trailer than the actual program, and many people start watching a program, but never finish, these facts are, in effect, emphasized.
Because the BBC has confirmed on national TV many facts long advocated by the 9/11 Truth movement, The Third Tower may accelerate the slow, controlled demolition of the official 9/11 conspiracy theory.
Kevin Barrett is a Ph.D Arabist-Islamologist, academic freedom-fighter, talk radio host, and well-known 9/11 truth advocate. He is currently running for Congress as a Libertarian against pro-war Democratic incumbent Rep. Ron Kind:
Rolf Lindgren is Barrett’s Campaign Adviser and has a degree in Mathematics form the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He is a defender of Galileo and James Madison and an expert on WTC 7.
This article was posted: Thursday, July 10, 2008 at 4:32 am