Massive depopulation led to lower CO2 emissions, increased forest growth
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com 
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Environmentalists are promoting a new historical hero in the fight against global warming, none other than Mongol warlord Genghis Khan, with the Carnegie Institution touting the emperor’s green credentials because his empire slaughtered no less than 40 million people – an act that helped lower carbon emissions and keep the planet cool.
No, this isn’t a spoof or a satire, the Carnegie Institution’s Department of Global Ecology has actually released a report that cites Khan’s exemplary environmental record as a suitable yardstick for future “land-use decisions”.
“Genghis Khan’s Mongol invasion in the 13th and 14th centuries was so vast that it may have been the first instance in history of a single culture causing man-made climate change, according to new research out of the Carnegie Institution’s Department of Global Ecology,” reports Mother Nature Network .
“Unlike modern day climate change, however, the Mongol invasion actually cooled the planet, effectively scrubbing around 700 million tons of carbon from the atmosphere.”
Without getting into the details of the fraudulent causative link between CO2 emissions and temperature increases (the relationship is actually inverse ), the fact that Khan achieved this by invading and slaughtering the inhabitants of entire towns and villages in China, Korea, the Caucasus, Central Asian countries, and substantial portions of modern Eastern Europe, Russia and the Middle East, is not seen by Carnegie as a negative course of action.
Indeed, Carnegie lauds the fact that Khan’s actions were more successful than the Black Death in depopulating agricultural areas and allowing the land to return to forest so more trees could soak up CO2.
“We found that during the short events such as the Black Death and the Ming Dynasty collapse, the forest re-growth wasn’t enough to overcome the emissions from decaying material in the soil,” explained Julia Pongratz, who headed the Carnegie Institution research project. “But during the longer-lasting ones like the Mongol invasion… there was enough time for the forests to re-grow and absorb significant amounts of carbon.”
Using the “knowledge we have gained from the past” in studying the positive impact of Khan’s role in slaughtering 40 million people in cold blood, Pongratz says the research will be utilized to “make land-use decisions that will diminish our impact on climate and the carbon cycle.”
“We cannot ignore the knowledge we have gained,” she added, clearly entertaining the arcane and barbaric notion that massive programs of bloody depopulation should have any place in 21st century thinking.
Emperor Khan is a perfect compliment to new green guru, and former serial killer mastermind, Charles Manson, who also now preaches the need to slaughter millions of people  in the name of saving planet earth from his California prison cell.
Indeed, numerous other prominent leaders of the man-made global warming movement openly advocate neo-fascism, the end of freedom, programs of mandatory euthanasia and sterilization, as well as simply killing huge amounts of people in the name of lowering CO2 emissions.
We literally have mad scientists being funded by the biggest universities and NGO’s on the planet to push monstrous programs of mass genocide under the guise of population control.
(ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW)
– In his new book, author and environmentalist Keith Farnish called for acts of sabotage and environmental terrorism in blowing up dams and demolishing cities in order to return the planet to pre-industrial society. Prominent NASA global warming alarmist and Al Gore ally Dr. James Hansen endorsed Farnish’s book .
– James Lovelock, top environmentalist and creator of the Gaia hypothesis, told the Guardian last year  that “democracy must be put on hold” to combat global warming and that “a few people with authority” should be allowed to run the planet.
– During a speech to the Texas Academy of Science in March 2006 , biologist Dr. Eric R. Pianka advocated the need to exterminate 90% of the world’s population through the airborne ebola virus. The reaction from scores of top scientists and professors in attendance was not one of shock or revulsion – they stood and applauded Pianka’s call for mass genocide.
– Professor David Shearman, MD, Emeritus Professor of Medicine, University of Adelaide, who worked as an assessor for the United Nations IPCC, recently called for democracy to be replaced with an eco-dictatorship where enslaved masses are ruled over by an “elite warrior leadership” and forced to adhere to a new green religion. Shearman has also demanded  that Americans pay a carbon tax of more than $18,000 dollars for each child they have.
– Finnish environmentalist guru and global warming alarmist Pentti Linkola has publicly called for climate change deniers to be “re-educated” in eco-gulags  and that the vast majority of humans be killed with the rest enslaved and controlled by a green police state, with people forcibly sterilized, cars confiscated and travel restricted to members of the elite. Linkola wants the last 100 years of human progress to be “destroyed”.
– The current White House science czar John P. Holdren  also advocates the most obscenely dictatorial, eco-fascist, and inhumane practices in the name of environmentalism. In his 1977 Ecoscience textbook, Holdren calls for a “planetary regime” to carry out forced abortions and mandatory sterilization procedures, as well as drugging the water supply, in an effort to cull the human surplus.
– Top environmentalist organization 10:10, which is funded by massive corporations as well as the British government, produced an ad campaign last year  in which children who disagreed with taking steps to lower their CO2 output were murdered in an orgy of blood and guts.
– Another environmentalist organization funded by oil companies like Royal Dutch Shell, recently produced an ad that depicted a future eco-fascist hell  where car use will be heavily restricted, CO2 emissions will be rationed, meat will be considered a rare delicacy, the state will decide your career, and only the mega-rich elitists enforcing all these new rules and regulations will be exempt from them. The campaign promoted a future world in which people who resist the state controlling every aspect of their existence will be forced to live in squalid ghettos while the rest of the population will be tightly controlled in high-tech prison cities.
In a May 2009 confab in London, a gaggle of rich “philanthropists,” including David Rockefeller, Ted Turner , Bill Gates , Warren Buffet and George Soros met to discuss ways of “solving overpopulation”. 
As we have tirelessly documented, “population control” has nothing to do with saving the planet – the United Nations’ own figures  show that world population will level out at 9 billion and then make a rapid decline.
In reality, what is now termed population control is merely a disguise for the barbaric and arcane race-based theories of eugenics, which were exported out of Britain where they originated by Rockefeller’s father, John D. Rockefeller, to Nazi Germany , where they were cited by Hitler as a justification for the holocaust, the sterilization of so-called defectives and state-sanctioned mass murder of disabled people.
Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Prison Planet.com . He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a fill-in host for The Alex Jones Show. Watson has been interviewed by many publications and radio shows, including Vanity Fair and Coast to Coast AM, America’s most listened to late night talk show.