Giuliani received the same warning – victims and firefighters inside the tower did not
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com 
Friday, October 16, 2009
During a recent interview on Danish television, the former Prime Minister of Denmark admitted that he received a message 5 to 10 minutes beforehand telling him that the south tower of the World Trade Center was going to collapse, prompting questions as to why the victims and rescue personnel inside the building didn’t get the same warning.
Poul Nyrup Rasmussen told Denmark’s largest broadcast television network, The Danish Broadcasting Corporation, that before he walked into his office to hold a security meeting on the morning of 9/11, he got advance knowledge of the south tower’s imminent collapse.
“I am told that the first tower has completely collapsed….I received a message 5-10 minutes before it physically happened saying there was impending danger the tower would collapse so I knew disaster was coming” said Rasmussen.
Rasmussen added that the imminent collapse of the building was confirmed as soon as he entered his office.
The Danish Prime Minister was not the only high-level official to receive advance knowledge that the World Trade Center was going to collapse.
(ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW)
During an interview on 9/11 with ABC News’ Peter Jennings, then New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani stated, “I went down to the scene and we set up headquarters at 75 Barkley Street, which was right there with the Police Commissioner, the Fire Commissioner, the Head of Emergency Management, and we were operating out of there when we were told that the World Trade Center was going to collapse. And it did collapse before we could actually get out of the building, so we were trapped in the building for 10, 15 minutes, and finally found an exit and got out, walked north, and took a lot of people with us.”
In the eight years since the attacks, Giuliani has failed to explain how and why he received advance knowledge of this unprecedented event and why that same warning was not passed on to those inside the towers, who had been told to remain in their offices via loudspeaker after the first plane struck at 8:46am.
“Some people — it’s not clear how many — returned to their offices after announcements on the building’s emergency loudspeaker system said that it was safe to stay in the south tower,” reported USA Today  under the sub headline “announcements caused deaths,” adding that to some this sounded like an order to return, not an option.
The fact that officials knew the tower was about to collapse as much as 10 minutes before it fell was completely ignored by the 9/11 Commission. If that same warning had been transmitted to those inside the towers who still had the capability to get out, hundreds of lives could have been saved.
Add to this the fact that the collapse of a steel building that was purposefully built to withstand the impact of a commercial airliner without collapsing  through fire damage was a completely unprecedented event, and the notion that the 9/11 Commission wouldn’t even question these advance warnings sounds alarm bells and provides yet another reason why a new investigation is needed.
Watch the two clips below.