Soros-Hand in Middle East Strategy of Tension is Sign of New World Order’s Offshore Corporate Cartel, Not Leftist Agitators
Aaron Dykes & Alex Jones
Prison Planet.com 
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Alex Jones breaks down the real factors behind Egypt’s uprising in a special video report where he rebuffs the theories of Glenn Beck, who tries to link the Muslim Brotherhood to radical socialism in the United States. While George Soros has significant influence over these mid-east events, he alone is not the ringmaster in the global game of chess. He is, rather, among those in control of an offshore globalist corporate cartel that dominates the finance of all nations and seeks influence over their domestic affairs.
For Beck, current events in Egypt are occurring as a result of their connection to his pet-list of far-Left idealogues, like Van Jones, and a host of organizations and unions allegedly linked to Soros. While many of these connections are legitimate, Beck obscures altogether the long history of Pentagon intervention in foreign politics. The CIA and U.S. military have, for decades, sponsored and created radical Islamic factions, including the Muslim Brotherhood, the Taliban and more.
What is really underway is a complex series of destabilization efforts all across the Middle East region, and perhaps the making of a wider war. Unlike Sen. Joseph McCarthy, whose pursuit of Communist infiltrators in the U.S. government was based upon real evidence but skewed to appear hysterical and exaggerated, Glenn Beck’s relentless “outing” of Communist influence in modern U.S. and foreign affairs tends to smokescreen the coordinated actions, covert and otherwise, of monopoly capitalists toying with the nations of the world on their “grand chessboard” map.
Glenn Beck is right to warn of a “New World Order,” but wrong to nod to Soros as its captain. Its operators include the most wealthy and dominant bloodlines and their strategic managers. Geo-politics looms large in the scope of perpetual war and rising unrest in the Middle East. Control over the region, along with Central Asia, is believed to be essential for global domination. This aspiring New World Order will divide these nations in order to conquer them, even as they consolidate the major regions under a larger world government.
ARC OF INSTABILITY: CONTROL THROUGH MIDDLE-EAST & CENTRAL ASIAN CHAOS IS THE KEY TO GLOBAL DOMINANCE
What really goes on behind the scenes, by those really in power, is staggering to comprehend, without the knowledge that true imperialists always seek to play both sides. Those who think world events are governed by emotion-driven blowback alone might think again; there is more going on. Under the direction of Wall Street, the United States has financed, built and stabilized our greatest enemies, including Nazi Germany, Communist China and Soviet Russia. Sophisticated technology, including nuclear, biological and chemical weapons were transferred to “enemy” states through diplomatic and intelligence channels, with little need for true espionage. Smaller and more tumultuous territories were later given these weapons and technologies as well.
Anthony Sutton: Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution 
Anthony Sutton: Western Technology and Soviet Economic Development 
Anthony Sutton: National Suicide: Military Aid to the Soviet Union 
Maoist China  backed by West: The Boxer Rebellion
Smedley Butler: War is a Racket 
“The Great Game”  – 19th Century competition between British and Russian interests. In the 20th and 21st Centuries, this game continues, though modified by updated factors, in the quest for the new world order endgame via Central Asia lands (yes, the chess reference is deliberate).
Post-WWII redistribution of the territorial “pie” divided the world for a new era. Anglo-American & Western nations became the “First World,” the Soviet sphere, behind the Iron Curtain, became the “Second World.” Many former colonial areas in Latin America, Africa and Asia became the “emerging” and “developing” “Third World .”
Spykman’s Rimland  (pictured above), coined during WWII by “godfather of containment” Nicholas Spykman , clearly illustrates the centralized pressures surrounding the crescent shaped swath dividing the First and Second World– from the Europe mainland, to Northern Africa and the Middle East nations, to lower and eastern Asia.
For many reasons, including the struggle for control of resources and dominance over the geo-political arena, this band of lands is destined to remain contentious. For those whose creed is “Ordo Ab Chao ,” the chaos of war-torn regions means divisive energy from which to leverage political power.
The master geo-politicians like Zbigniew Brzezinski and Henry Kissinger, working on behalf of the combined offshore global banking cartels, openly brag about their exploits on the “Grand Chessboard .” Through the Hegelian dialectic , our times are shaped by divisions over race, creed and nationality. Tension and conflict hold up the rule of corporate and military interests .
Literally hundreds of Third World governments have been over-turned by revolutions, assassinations, and staged coups under the guise of Cold War tensions fueled by the black ops warfare of the CIA/KGB factions.
Bitter disputes like those between Arab states and Israel or India and Pakistan assured those pulling the strings that the only stable governments and strong leaders that would emerge in the Spykman’s Rimland ‘arc of instability’ would be those controlled from behind the scenes. Even then, charismatic heads of state and petty dictators alike have always been dispensable.
Carroll Quigley: The Anglo-American Establishment 
Caroll Quigley: Tragedy & Hope 
Arnold Toynbee: Acquaintances  (See T.E. Lawrence, Nehru, et al.)
T.E. Lawrence (aka Lawrence of Arabia): Seven Pillars of Wisdom 
On Toynbee – Arnold Toynbee: Pro-Arab or Pro-Zionist? 
Arab and Muslim groups have alternately been both allies and enemies to the West. The contradictions between the distinctions of friend and foe underscore the larger picture, the real story behind the wars and fight for global domination over resources, energy, politics and culture. Here are some of the most compelling bits of evidence that point towards a grand deception in the Middle East and long-term stratagem for perpetual conflict in the region:
• Uncertainty over the current uprising in Egypt is underscored by the Western roots of the looming revolution. The London Telegraph’s original headline, “America’s secret backing for rebel leaders behind Egyptian uprising ” tells a story indeed.
• Iranian Prime Minister Mohammed Mossadegh was removed via a CIA destabilization coup in 1953  known as Operation Ajax [see Terrorstorm ]. Mossadegh, who was educated in the West and had a moderate, secular rule, had defied the oil companies in attempt to nationalize energy profits.
• The Muslim Brotherhood , now pivotal in Egyptian political turmoil, has been Western sponsored for decades. The CIA and other intelligence agencies partnered with the Brotherhood  in opposing Nasser, who died in 1970. Similarly, Israeli, British and U.S. intelligence proved to be behind the formation and leadership of Hamas , considered an anti-Western terrorist organization.
• The United States Department of Education and State Department sponsored pro-jihadist textbooks  sent to Afghanistan to radicalize children to grow up and fight the Soviet menace. The books remained a scandal  when they proved to have influenced a generation of fighters that would be associated with the Taliban and al Qaeda.
•In 1979, then National Security Advisor Zbigniew Brzezinski  and the contingent of U.S. backers saw these Afghans as “freedom fighters .” By the late 90s, they became more widely regarded as terrorists, who, by 2001, would grow to ‘hate our freedoms.’
• Brzezinski admitted in a 1998 interview with Nouvel Observateur  that he had sponsored the Afghan warriors at least six months before the Soviet invasion, and remained “proud” of his role, quipping “What is more important in world history? The Taliban or the collapse of the Soviet empire? Some agitated Moslems or the liberation of Central Europe and the end of the cold war?”
• The United States partnered with Saddam Hussein during the Iran-Iraq War  during which over a million people were killed. The later wars/invasions under Bush, Sr., and Bush, Jr., were both waged with personal zeal against Hussein, who was patently armed and put into power by the West before he became a top enemy.
• The Clash of Civilizations thesis  carved out by Samuel Huntington frames the geo-political debate of the 21st Century around divisive cultural and religious differences, citing the likelihood of widespread ideological conflict between massive regions, as in the likes of Western culture pitted against the Muslim world.
• Al Qaeda and Osama bin Laden would be blamed for the bombing of the U.S.S. Cole and the 9/11 attacks. An examination of the real evidence behind America’s public enemy number one reveals that bin Laden was a U.S. asset known by the code name “Tim Osman.” 
•Many of the alleged hijackers would be issued Visas  to travel to the U.S. despite appearing on watchlists ; their entry was approved by higher-ups  and later became a scandal. Evidence put forward by FBI whistleblower and translator Sibel Edmonds indicates that the real 9/11 operation involved a ring of international intelligence including the U.S., the U.K., Israel, Turkey and others.
More on 9/11:
Michael Springman on Alex Jones TV: CIA Ordered Visas for 15 of 19 Hijackers in Jeddah 
9/11 Encyclopedia: Michael Springman 
Newsweek: Alleged Hijackers May Have Trained at U.S. Bases 
Sibel Edmonds: FBI Whistleblower exposes foreign intelligence ring behind 9/11 
• Anwar al-Awlaki, who has emerged as the post-9/11 terrorist ringleader allegedly responsible for the Fort Hood shooter, the Underwear Bomber, the Time Square hoax-bomb and other smaller-scale attacks, was revealed as a Pentagon asset. Declassified documents show he dined at the Pentagon  in the months following 9/11 as an invited guest at an event sponsored by the office of the Secretary of Defense.
• The attempted 2009 Christmas Day bombing of a Detroit-bound flight was blamed on one Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, who was subsequently arrested and now faces trial. The official terrorist incident story fell apart, however, when fellow passengers and Detroit-based attorneys, Kurt and Lori Haskell , witnessed a “sharp-dressed man” escorting the accused terrorist onto the flight without a passport. Despite the FBI’s initial story that Abdulmutallab acted alone without other incident, the Haskell’s also indicated seeing other suspects after landing and other suspicious individuals during and after the incident on board the flight. The Haskell’s story maintained credibility. Later testimony from Patrick F. Kennedy, Undersecretary of State for Management,  revealed that an ‘unnamed agency’ objected to revoking Abdulmutallab’s visa, allegedly in order to pursue a wider case in the terror network. The incident helped bring in naked body scanners in airports and contributed to re-invigorating the phony War on Terror.
Kurt Haskell on Alex Jones TV: FBI Protecting Bomber’s Accomplice 
Kurt Haskell Exclusive: Christmas Day Bomber Assisted by U.S. State Dept. 
Tarpley – State Department Admits: Detroit Christmas Bomber Was Deliberately Allowed to Keep US Entry Visa, Board His Flight 
BOMBSHELL: Evidence Clearly Indicates Staged Attack on Detroit Flight 
Senator Joseph McCarthy: Communists in Government, or Red Scare?
Telegram from Senator Joseph McCarthy to President Harry S. Truman (& Response) 
VIDEO – McCarthy-Army Hearings