Canadian Free Press
Sept 19, 2011
We were wrong.
Michelle Obama, as we reported on July 7, is not served by twenty-two attendants who stand by to cater to her every whim.
She is served by twenty-six attendants, including a hair dresser and make-up artist.
The annual cost to taxpayers for such unprecedented attention is approximately $1,750,000 without taking into account the expense of the lavish benefit packages afforded to every attendant.
Little did American voters realize the call for “change” would result in the establishment of an Obama oligarchy.
The discovery of the additional attendants was made by D’Angelo Gore of factcheck.org and by calls to Katie McCormick Lelyyeld, Michelle Obama’s press secretary.
Mr. Gore launched his investigation of the First Lady’s staff in the wake of an article that appeared onthelastcrusade.org and Canada Free Press on July 7.
- A d v e r t i s e m e n t
The article, which became a chain letter viewed by millions of Americans, reported that Michelle Obama requires more than twenty attendants – – more than any First Lady in U.S. History. It provided the following list of White House staff members assigned to the First Lady:
- $172,2000 – Sher, Susan (Chief Of Staff)
- $140,000 – Frye, Jocelyn C. (Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of Policy And Projects For The First Lady)
- $113,000 – Rogers, Desiree G. (Special Assistant to the President and White House Social Secretary)
- $102,000 – Johnston, Camille Y. (Special Assistant to the President and Director of Communications for the First Lady)
- $102,000 – Winter, Melissa E. (Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
- $90,000 – Medina, David S. (Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
- $84,000 – Lelyveld, Catherine M. (Director and Press Secretary to the First Lady)
- $75,000 – Starkey, Frances M. (Director of Scheduling and Advance for the First Lady)
- $70,000 – Sanders, Trooper (Deputy Director of Policy and Projects for the First Lady)
- $65,000 – Burnough, Erinn J. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
- $65,000 – Reinstein, Joseph B. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
- $62,000 – Goodman, Jennifer R. (Deputy Director of Scheduling and Events Coordinator For The First Lady)
- $60,000 – Fitts, Alan O. (Deputy Director of Advance and Trip Director for the First Lady)
- $60,000 – Lewis, Dana M. (Special Assistant and Personal Aide to the First Lady)
- $52,500 – Mustaphi, Semonti M. (Associate Director and Deputy Press Secretary To The First Lady)
- $50,000 – Jarvis, Kristen E. (Special Assistant for Scheduling and Traveling Aide To The First Lady)
- $45,000 – Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (Associate Director of Correspondence For The First Lady)
- $45,000 – Tubman, Samantha (Deputy Associate Director, Social Office)
- $40,000 – Boswell, Joseph J. (Executive Assistant to the Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
- $36,000 – Armbruster, Sally M. (Staff Assistant to the Social Secretary)
- $36,000 – Bookey, Natalie (Staff Assistant)
- $36,000 – Jackson, Deilia A. (Deputy Associate Director of Correspondence for the First Lady)
This article was posted: Monday, September 19, 2011 at 8:39 am
Print this page.
Comment on this article