Natural News 
November 30, 2012
As we enter the busiest travel season of the year, it is difficult not to think of the millions of innocent people traveling through U.S. airports that will be forcibly subjected to naked body radiation blasts, full-body groping and molestation, and other unconstitutional abuses by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA). And the worst aspect of this government-imposed tyranny is that it is wholly unnecessary in light of the actual facts surrounding terrorism and airport security.
Here are four little-known reasons why the TSA continues to be a completely useless entity, and why the bloated agency needs to be abolished immediately for the sake of protecting life and preserving freedom and liberty:
1) Virtually nobody is at risk of becoming a victim of “terrorism.” When the Bush administration first began beating the war drums following the 9/11 terrorist attacks back in 2001, it seemed as though the entire nation fell victim to the propaganda that terrorists were lurking behind every corner, and within every airport terminal. But the truth of the matter is that terrorism of the type that occurred on 9/11 is so rare that more people accidentally die every year in their bathtubs than the number that die from terrorism.
In fact, a report issued by the TSA back in 2011 reveals that not a single terrorist even tried to board an airplane that entire year. And the supposed terrorists like the so-called “underwear bomber” that were intercepted in years prior actually turned out to be CIA plants. All in all, the actual risk of falling victim to Islamic terrorism  is so low that it is virtually inconsequential statistically.
2) Islamic extremism responsible for fewer than 0.003 percent of all U.S. murders. Similarly, fewer than 36 of all the murders that occurred in the U.S. between 9/11 and the end of 2010 could even be remotely linked to Islamic extremism, while the other 149,964 were completely unrelated to terrorism. This further illustrates how utterly miniscule the threat truly is from terrorism in the U.S., and how insanely off-balance and deranged the perpetual obsession with terrorism has become throughout the country.
3) Nearly $90 billion has already been wasted funding the TSA  since 9/11. The average American is more likely to get attacked by a zombie or a power-drunk cop with a taser than by a terrorist, to put it another way, and yet the federal government continues to pump billions of taxpayer dollars into the TSA  every year so the agency can molest grandmothers, children, and terminally-ill cancer patients. According to the figures, more than $90 billion has been injected to fund TSA operations since the agency’s inception following 9/11, even though there have been more than 25,000 airport security breaches that have taken place since 2001 under the TSA’s watch.
4) More people have died from driving to avoid the TSA than died in the 9/11 attacks. Many people have become so fed up with the TSA’s antics that they are now driving to their destinations rather than flying. But according to the figures, this uptick in vehicle use has led to an increase in about 242 driving fatalities every month. If you multiply this out over 11 years, this translates into nearly 32,000 additional deaths as a result of the TSA’s creation, which is nearly 12 times the number that died on 9/11.
- A d v e r t i s e m e n t
If the TSA had never been created, in other words, fewer lives would have been lost in the years since 9/11, which further proves that this corrupt agency is not only useless, but also a detriment to American security.
Sources for this article include: