- Prison Planet.com - http://www.prisonplanet.com -
Fury Builds Over Blackouts Caused By De-Industrialization Of America
Posted By admin On February 4, 2011 @ 11:14 am In Commentary,Featured Stories,News In Focus,Paul Watson Articles | Comments Disabled
Obama administration’s agenda to block construction of new coal-fired plants triggers nationwide outages
Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
Prison Planet.com 
Friday, February 4, 2011
Fury is building over rolling nationwide blackouts triggered by the Obama administration’s deliberate agenda to block the construction of new coal-fired plants, as local energy companies struggle to meet Americans’ power demands amidst some of the coldest weather seen in decades.
- As we reported yesterday , four hospitals in Texas reacted furiously after they were hit with planned outages despite being promised they would be spared even as power to Super Bowl venues remains uninterrupted.
– Thousands in New Mexico have been left without natural gas as Gov. Susana Martinez on Thursday declared a state of emergency. “Due to statewide natural gas shortages, I have ordered all government agencies that do not provide essential services to shut down and all nonessential employees to stay home” on Friday, Martinez said after meeting with public safety personnel in Albuquerque,” reports the Associated Press .
– Borderland residents have been asked to limit their use of natural gas  as the Texas Gas Service asks that larger commercial facilities voluntarily close their doors to save supplies.
– People in Tucson have been asked to limit their use of hot water  and moderate their thermostat levels to save on energy.
– Shortages of natural gas in San Diego County has forced utility companies to “cut or reduce the gas supplied to some of their largest commercial and industrial customers,” reports North County Times .
– In El Paso, “Hundreds of thousands of electricity customers continue to face periodic blackouts, and nearly 900 gas customers still have no heat,” reports the El Paso Times , with El Paso Electric resorting to using generators in a struggle to meet demand while still having to implement forced outages.
Alex Jones Calls Out Obama for Treason
Coal-fired power plants are used to convert coal to synthetic natural gas . The Obama administration’s efforts to block the construction of new clean-burning coal plants has massively exacerbated this week’s outages.
Mexico has now announced  that it will suspend supplying power to southern US states, underscoring how America has been left completely dependent and desperate as a result of the Obama administration’s war on the coal industry.
Cold weather is not the primary culprit behind the power outages that have hit many areas of the country this week. The real blame lies with the Obama administration’s deliberate war against the efforts of local power companies to meet America’s energy needs by building new plants, the vast majority of which have been blocked by judges, governors and the EPA over the last four years at the behest of the Obama administration in the name of preventing global warming.
State authorities in Texas have been engaged in a long-running battle with the EPA as the feds attempt to block the construction of new plants by enforcing adherence to new clean air permit regulations that cripple smaller companies’ ability to afford desperately needed new energy centers and plants. Twelve states are mounting a legal challenge  against EPA restrictions that threaten to bankrupt the entire industry.
(ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW)
But it’s not just in Texas where the federal government has embarked on an all out siege against energy independence.
– Back in July 2008, a Superior Court judge in Fulton County blocked the construction of a coal plant in Georgia , citing global warming concerns and the need to limit CO2 emissions.
– In January 2009, the Obama EPA blocked approval for a coal-fired power plant in South Dakota , claiming the state, “didn’t meet requirements under the Clean Air Act in part of its proposed permit for the plant.”
– As Governor of Kansas, Obama’s current Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius slapped a de facto ban on the construction of all new coal-fired plants  across the state.
– Last month, Senators in Obama’s home state of Illinois blocked the construction of a clean-burning coal  gasification and power generating plant.
– As a result of the EPA’s recent remand of air permits, Shell Oil announced yesterday  that it has “dropped plans to drill in the Arctic waters of the Beaufort Sea this year,” ensuring more shortages and higher energy prices for Americans already laboring under soaring food costs.
The federal government’s siege against independent power companies’ efforts to build coal-fired plants is part of the unfolding agenda to de-industrialize the United States even as China and Mexico build new power plants at ever accelerating speeds.
Global warming alarmists have consistently gone on record to openly voice their agenda to de-industrialize the United States in the name of saving the planet.
In his new book, author and environmentalist Keith Farnish called for acts of sabotage and environmental terrorism in blowing up dams and demolishing cities in order to return the planet to pre-industrial society. Prominent NASA global warming alarmist and Al Gore ally Dr. James Hansen endorsed Farnish’s book.
The global elite resolved to exploit contrived fears about climate change to de-industrialize the United States back in 1991 when the Club of Rome, a powerful globalist NGO committed to limiting growth and ushering in a post-industrial society, said in their report, The First Global Revolution , “In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill…. All these dangers are caused by human intervention… The real enemy, then, is humanity itself.”
In 1969, Dr. Richard Day, the National Medical Director of the Rockefeller-sponsored “Planned Parenthood,” asserted that a move towards a “unified global system” would necessitate the sabotage of American industry .
“Each part of the world will have a specialty and thus become inter-dependent, he said. The US will remain a center for agriculture, high tech, communications, and education but heavy industry would be “transported out,” Day stated.
In 2008 Obama openly stated his plan to bankrupt the coal industry.
Article printed from Prison Planet.com: http://www.prisonplanet.com
URL to article: http://www.prisonplanet.com/fury-builds-over-blackouts-caused-by-de-industrialization-of-america.html
URLs in this post:
 Prison Planet.com: http://www.prisonplanet.com../
 - As we reported yesterday: http://www.prisonplanet.com../obamas-blocking-of-new-power-plants-triggers-nationwide-blackouts.html
 reports the Associated Press: http://apnews.myway.com/article/20110204/D9L5RP6G1.html
 asked to limit their use of natural gas: http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/26736292/detail.html
 asked to limit their use of hot water: http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/weather/natural-gas-outage-tucson-2-3-2011
 reports North County Times: http://www.nctimes.com/business/0bcb38da-8863-553c-9336-351b890952ff.html
 reports the El Paso Times: http://www.elpasotimes.com/news/ci_17288641
 used to convert coal to synthetic natural gas: http://www.coalpowermag.com/plant_design/305.html
 Mexico has now announced: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iNNMw-dDPvOB21bkooBnPMUWa58w?docId=538ccbe2b8594d4d92d3c07a0a310729
 Twelve states are mounting a legal challenge: http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/b5c55b1a-1cd9-11e0-8c86-00144feab49a.html#axzz1Cum6TXva
 Image: http://www.prisonplanet.tv/
 Stock up with Fresh Food that lasts with eFoodsDirect (AD): http://www.efoodsdirect.com/
 blocked the construction of a coal plant in Georgia: http://www.csmonitor.com/Environment/Bright-Green/2008/0702/citing-global-warming-georgia-judge-blocks-coal-plant
 blocked approval for a coal-fired power plant in South Dakota: http://climateprogress.org/2009/01/26/obama-epa-blocks-south-dakota-coal-power-plant/
 slapped a de facto ban on the construction of all new coal-fired plants: http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2008/may/17/sebelius_vetoes_third_bill_allowing_coalfired_plan/
 Shell Oil announced yesterday: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Shell-No-Beaufort-Sea-apf-844337881.html?x=0&sec=topStories&pos=main&asset=&ccode=
 NASA global warming alarmist and Al Gore ally Dr. James Hansen endorsed : http://www.prisonplanet.com../nasa-global-warming-alarmist-endorses-book-that-calls-for-mass-genocide.html
 The First Global Revolution: http://www.archive.org/details/TheFirstGlobalRevolution
 would necessitate the sabotage of American industry: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=112518.0
Copyright © 2013 PrisonPlanet.com. All rights reserved.