BBC News 
November 18, 2012
An Israeli strike on a home in Gaza has killed at least 10 people, officials say, as Sunday became the deadliest day since Israel launched an operation against Hamas militants last week.
Sources on both sides say attempts to reach a ceasefire are continuing.
At least 23 people are reported to have been killed in Gaza by Israeli bombardments so far on Sunday. Of those, at least 14 were women and children, Gaza health officials said.
This brings the death toll in Gaza since Israel launched its Operation Pillar of Defence on Wednesday to 69, the officials said.
Full story here.