UK Daily Mail 
Thursday, January 21st, 2010
A teenage girl left disabled by the swine flu treatment Tamiflu did not even have the virus, it was revealed today.
Samantha Millard, 19, became critically ill after suffering a severe allergic reaction to the tablets, which she took on the advice of the controversial NHS helpline.
Within 72 hours of taking three pills, doctors put her on life support.
Samantha spent a month in hospital after developing the life-threatening Stevens Johnson syndrome, which causes the skin to peel off, and later developed toxic epidermal necrolysis syndrome, which has damaged her sight.
“When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.” – Fall Of The Republic – Buy the DVD here