Washington’s Blog 
September 22, 2012
Government leaders talk about creating jobs … but their actions just hurt the average American.
Mr. Self-Sufficient Job Creator Mitt Romney’s Bain Capital destroyed jobs left and right .
Romney launched Bain Capital with money from the leaders of El Salvador’s death squads .
And a federal bailout saved Bain  from ruin.
But surely Mr. Liberal Help-the-Little-Guy Barack Obama is fighting for the worker?
Unfortunately not … Obama thinks that unemployment is a good thing , because it shows that the economy is productive.
They both support terrible government policies , the off-shoring of American jobs , never-ending bailouts and ruthless behavior by the big banks  … and so we will continue to have Depression-level unemployment  under either a second Obama term or a president Romney.
– There are lots of jobs for the 1%, but few for the poor 
In case we weren’t clear about how unhelpful government policies are in relation to job creation, let us give some example:
– An economics professor says we’ll have “a never-ending depression unless we repudiate the debt, which never should have been extended in the first place”  … but the government refuses to ask big banks to write down their debts
– All leading independent economists have said that the economy cannot recover until the big, insolvent banks are broken up , but the government has just helped them to get bigger 
– The Federal Reserve caused the Great Depression and the current crisis , and has done nothing but help the fatcats at the expense of the little guy. And yet the government has given the Fed more power than ever 
– Government policies send manufacturing jobs and dollars abroad 
– The government’s monetary policy is only making things worse