“If we don’t get help, a no-fly zone, heavy weapons, we will do worse [than I did]. You’ve seen nothing yet.”
Paul Joseph Watson
July 9, 2013
The Syrian rebel fighter who infamously cut out and bit into the heart of a dead soldier has threatened to commit even worse atrocities if the Obama administration doesn’t send the FSA heavy weaponry and impose a no fly zone over Syria.
In an interview with the BBC, FSA fighter Abu Sakkar, who prompted international condemnation back in May when video emerged of him cutting off and eating the internal organ of a Syrian Army soldier as his comrades chanted “Allahu Akbar,” is unrepentant and actually threatens to commit more gruesome acts unless the Obama administration sends the rebels heavy weapons.
Pillorying the west for doing nothing to help the rebels, Sakkar complains, “If we don’t get help, a no-fly zone, heavy weapons, we will do worse [than I did]. You’ve seen nothing yet.”
Sakkar’s act of cannibalism served to confirm that both Obama and Prime Minister David Cameron were seeking to arm some of the most violent and extreme jihadists in the region, prompting Vladimir Putin to remark, “These are people who don’t just kill their enemies, they open up their bodies, and eat their intestines in front of the public and the cameras. Are these the people you want to… supply with weapons?”
Despite FSA leaders promising to bring him to justice, Sakkar is still a free man months later giving interviews with major international media organizations, again illustrating how rebel promises to expunge their ranks of extremists are nothing more than hot air. The BBC’s Paul Wood goes a long way to pardoning Sakkar for his heart-eating antics, fixating on unproven claims that the victim was a rapist and that Sakkar had a tough life.
The comments of the heart-eating cannibal again underscores the lunacy of the policy recently embarked upon by the Obama administration – sending heavy weaponry to militant jihadists who commit atrocities in Syria on a routine basis.
Last week we reported on the FSA fighter who vowed to attack the US and Europe once he is finished in Syria, expressing his desire to kill all Jews and Christians.
As we have exhaustively documented, the western-backed FSA rebels have now firmly joined forces with Al-Qaeda terrorists who killed U.S. troops in Iraq and who continue to commit vile acts of barbarity – the latest example being the serial rape and slaughter of a 15-year-old Christian girlnamed Mariam.
- Immediately after the State Department declared Jabhat al-Nusra (the primary fighting force in Syria attempting to topple Assad) a terrorist organization, 29 different FSA rebel outfits pledged allegiance to the Al-Qaeda group, which previously killed U.S. troops in Iraq.
- A top FSA General recently told Al-Jazeera that the FSA is co-operating with Al-Nusra.
- FSA rebels are defecting to Jabhat al-Nusra in droves.
- FSA rebels have vowed to “fight the U.S.” once they finish with Bashar Al-Assad.
- FSA rebels have been filmed burning US and Israeli flags on more than one occasion.
- FSA rebels have been filmed on previous occasions singing songs that glorify Osama Bin Laden and the 9/11 attacks.
- One FSA group even calls its fighting unit the “Osama Bin Laden” brigade.
- Another video shows FSA rebels chanting, “We are all with Osama bin Laden!”
- FSA rebels have voiced their desire to see the Al-Qaeda flag fly over the White House once the rebels are victorious across the region.
This article was posted: Tuesday, July 9, 2013 at 10:39 am