- Prison Planet.com - http://www.prisonplanet.com -
Hit The Hate Bill Where It Hurts
Posted By admin On July 16, 2009 @ 11:51 am In Commentary | Comments Disabled
Truth Tellers 
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Today or tomorrow, Democrats could pass the federal hate bill, S. 909. That is, unless you call repeatedly all day. Your freedom and, eventually, your life depend on it.
Sen. McCain’s explosive rebuke of Senate hate bill leadership yesterday brought into high profile their Stalinist tactics and their vulnerabilities. Because of the hate bill’s inability to withstand normal legislative scrutiny, Democrats have:
1. Omitted adequate Senate Judiciary hearings.
2. Omitted any mark-up session (usually providing opponents in Judiciary with a second opportunity to debate a bill and offer amendments).
3. Omitted a Rules Committee session, providing a third opportunity for opposition to object.
4. Attached a discriminatory, unrelated, homosexual-protecting bill to the soldier-protecting arms bill.
(ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW)
Here, I believe, is the best message to leave today, particularly with Senate Democrats:
“I protest Democrats’ underhanded methods to pass the hate bill. They’ve skipped adequate hearings and mark-up. The hate bill discriminates against the majority of Americans. It does not protect soldiers, and it should not be added to the military spending bill!”
Call 1-877-851-6437, toll free, or toll at 1-202-225-3121 (names available Truthtellers.org’s Action Page ).
Article printed from Prison Planet.com: http://www.prisonplanet.com
URL to article: http://www.prisonplanet.com/hit-the-hate-bill-where-it-hurts.html
URLs in this post:
 Truth Tellers: http://www.truthtellers.org/alerts/hithatebillwhereithurts.htm
 Image: http://www.efoodsdirect.com/ammo-food.html?aid=14&adid=5
 Action Page: http://www.truthtellers.org/actionplan.html
Copyright © 2013 PrisonPlanet.com. All rights reserved.