- Thanks for continuing to emphasize the inexplicable
FAILURE TO DEFEND.
- You know, I keep thinking about other aspects of
- We have already considered fighter aircraft
intercepts, but I remember, years ago, hiking upon Mt. Tom in central
Massachusetts and being surprised and challenged by guards of a Nike
- Why is it that I don't think that NYC, DC, and Camp
David are guarded ONLY by jet aircraft?
- So, why was it that the SAMs were not launched (on
- I was stationed outside of DC in the early 1970's. I
think that nothing has changed since then. Airplane-to-airplane combat
was not required then to take out a rogue aircraft that had hostile
intentions in noticed airspace. And I don't think it is required
- So, who ordered the SAMs to stand down?
- Who ordered the ack-ack to stand down?
- WHO ORDERED NYC AND DC TO BE SO DEFENSELESS?
- It is just not the question of unscrambled
- Also, I trust that all who watched television on
Christmas eve enjoyed CNN's coverage of NORAD's surveillance of St.
Nick's flight. It was particularly interesting as Cheyenne Mtn
demonstrated how geosynchronous satellites, over the entirety of the
US, MONITORED ALL AIRBORNE OBJECTS in real time...and how Cheyenne Mtn
operators observed them on crt screens.
- As I once said in the matter of Chandra Levy, there
are satellite tapes that reveal all that occurred in that matter. So,
too, in the matter of Vince Foster. and so, too, in the matter of
these commercial airliners that strayed from their flight plans on
- When the course deviations first occurred, NORAD
[Cheyenne Mtn and other military monitoring facilities] WATCHED them,
NOTED them, and LOGGED them.
- That is the way it works. Anyone who works there
will tell you that I am not mistaken.
- Peace and freedom....