- Prison Planet.com - http://www.prisonplanet.com -
Infowars Announces “We Will Resist TSA & NSA Tyranny” 10K Film Contest
Posted By kit On November 6, 2013 @ 12:06 pm In Featured Stories,Tile | Comments Disabled
One cash prize winner of $10,000
November 6, 2013
“You are also reminded that any ‘inappropriate’ remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest.” – TSA public announcement at the George Bush Intercontinental Airport.
The Transportation Security Administration and the National Security Agency are moving quickly to kill free speech in America.
These agencies want to silence any criticism aimed at them while they continue to violate our rights with impunity, yet criticism of our own government is the most protected freedom of expression by far.
They don’t like that.
Earlier this year, the NSA began shutting down t-shirt vendors under the guise of “copyright infringement” because the vendors dared to sell shirts denouncing the agency.
The NSA also engages in the ultimate suppression of free speech by recording all of your electronic communications.
You’ll no longer feel secure speaking openly because someone sinister is listening.
You won’t want to talk as much to your friends and family or say what you want to say on the phone, through e-mail or instant messaging. You may even be more careful with your on-line footprint to keep from getting ensnared in the NSA’s domestic dragnet.
The NSA is not only assaulting the Fourth Amendment but the First Amendment as well.
Meanwhile, the Transportation Security Administration is ensuring that airports across America are zones of total tyranny and Orwellian control.
You can now be arrested for just complaining or making jokes at the airport. If you dare tell a TSA agent “please don’t touch my privates” or “this line is too slow,” you can be arrested because you are simply a slave to the TSA.
Its menacing agents are already pulling passengers off of planes prior to flight because they dared to speak up about their treatment and service.
At the Phoenix airport, our very own film crew witnessed the TSA arrest a sandwich vendor for merely telling them that the agency was sweeping a plane, perhaps due to a bomb threat. He wasn’t arrested for a bomb threat; he was arrested because he said that someone else may have made a bomb threat!
The TSA is simply using color of law to make you believe free speech is a crime.
The agency tries to justify its suppression through the threat of al-Qaeda, a terrorist group our government openly supplies with arms, but the true intent of the TSA is to prepare the public for the next phase in America: complete martial law.
The airport screening process is conditioning the American people for checkpoints under paramilitary control.
With an imperious hatred for the Bill of Rights, both the NSA and the TSA are moving quickly to destroy our republic and our country. It is time for you to reassert your right to free speech and our new contest will allow you to do just that.
One entry will receive a cash prize of $10,000 for the best video that mocks or scorns suppression of free speech by either the TSA, the NSA or both.
The top entries will be posted on Infowars.com and Prisonplanet.com.
We’ll air excerpts on the Alex Jones Show and the Infowars Nightly News.
Please read the requirements carefully.
Send entries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Film must be a satire piece, comedy piece, a serious report, an investigative report or research criticism on the suppression of the First Amendment by the Transportation Security Administration and/or the National Security Agency.
• All work must be free of copyright issues. If requested by Infowars, you must provide detailed information regarding the source, creator and background information of your work. If you utilize any 3rd party materials, such as music, you must provide license and/or consent forms to Infowars upon request. Any news clips used must be short and clearly fair use.
• Videos must be in English or subtitled in English
• Submission deadline is 11:59pm PST January 7, 2014
• The majority of the Content must be newly created and previously unpublished
• Submission consists of posting on YouTube and two other alternate video sites on or before contest deadline and notifying Infowars at email@example.com 
• Video title must include “We Will Resist TSA & NSA Tyranny Infowars.com Contest”
• Video description must include the website (http://www.infowars.com).
• It is important to “liberty place,” i.e. product placement of Infowars.com and related Alex Jones awakening information tastefully into your production.
• State at beginning stating your name and Infowars Contest information
• Running length must be between 1 (One) minute and 7 (Seven) minutes
• Film must contain no profanity, offensive language, nudity or otherwise objectionable material, the determination of which is solely at the discretion of Infowars
• Multiple unique submissions are allowed and encouraged
• Cash Prize winner will agree to non-exclusive, unrestricted, royalty free use by Infowars.com and Free Speech Systems, LLC, in perpetuity in the known universe. All contest entrants authorize Infowars.com, Free Speech Systems, LLC and its media platforms to air their submission in whole or in part in perpetuity.
• If a collaborative effort, one person must enter
• Contestants must be over 18. Minors wishing to participate must present a signed waiver from parent/legal guardian
• Residents of Belarus, Burma/Myanmar, Cuba, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Zimbabwe, or to other individuals restricted by U.S. export controls and sanctions are ineligible for Cash Prize.
This is a judged contest. Winner will be picked at the discretion of Alex Jones. Judging criteria will be:
• effectiveness in exposing the TSA’s and/or the NSA’s assault on free speech
• creativity and originality
Entries will be available for public viewing and comment
• One cash prize winner: $10,000
Requirements for payment of cash prize are:
(1) timely delivery of a properly-executed Filmmaker Agreement;
(2) timely delivery of all properly-executed Talent Release Forms (and, if applicable, Music Rights Clearance Forms);
(3) full content clearance by Infowars of the submitted video
FAQ and Frequent Mistakes
Do I have to sign up, register or complete a form to enter?
No. Simply complete your video (look at the Requirements for details of what is required for the video), upload to YouTube and two other online video sites and send us the links. There are several alternative video upload sites; for example: vimeo, dailymotion, metacafe, etc.
What constitutes copyright infringement?
We strongly suggest you review what constitutes Fair Use. News clips, subject to fair use, may be used however bear in mind that the length of the clip used is a key factor in determining fair use. Long clips are also not good editing practice when trying to make your content compelling.
Frequent Mistake: Majority of content is old
New content is a requirement for winning a cash prize.
Frequent Mistake: Not uploading to 3 sites
Upload to YouTube and two other online video site and send us the links. There are several alternative video upload sites; for example: vimeo, dailymotion, metacafe, etc.
Frequent Mistake: Incorrect title and description
Video title must include “We Will Resist TSA & NSA Tyranny Infowars.com Contest” and video description must include the website (http://www.infowars.com). Please read contest rules carefully for other requirements.
Article printed from Prison Planet.com: http://www.prisonplanet.com
URL to article: http://www.prisonplanet.com/infowars-announces-we-will-resist-tsa-nsa-tyranny-10k-film-contest.html
URLs in this post:
 firstname.lastname@example.org: mailto:email@example.com
 10K Film Contest: Counter TSA & NSA Attacks On Free Speech: http://www.prisonplanet.com/10k-film-contest-counter-tsa-nsa-attacks-on-free-speech.html
 Activists Launch Online Film Festival to Counter TSA & NSA Attacks On Free Speech: http://www.prisonplanet.com/activists-launch-online-film-festival-to-counter-tsa-nsa-attacks-on-free-speech.html
 Become an Infowars.com Reporter: Contest: http://www.prisonplanet.com/become-an-infowars-com-reporter-contest.html
 The Poster Revolution: Infowars Launches New Contest: http://www.prisonplanet.com/the-poster-revolution-infowars-launches-new-contest.html
 Operation Paul Revere: Infowars On-Line Film Festival Is Now Live!: http://www.prisonplanet.com/operation-paul-revere-infowars-on-line-film-festival-is-now-live.html
Copyright © 2013 PrisonPlanet.com. All rights reserved.