Featured Stories World News Commentary Money Watch Multimedia Prison Planet U.S. News Science And Technology

Israeli chiefs say Gaza onslaught will go on

  • Print The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV Infowars.com Twitter Alex Jones' Facebook Infowars store

Press TV
Friday, Jan 9, 2008

The Israeli security cabinet says the Gaza offensive will continue despite a UN Security Council resolution calling for an urgent ceasefire.

“The ministers were briefed on talks (Israeli envoy) Amos Gilad held in Egypt as well as on the UN Security Council resolution,” a senior government official told AFP after the cabinet meeting Friday.

“The ministers reiterated Israel’s full right to defend its citizens to which end the IDF (Israeli Defense Forces) will continue its operations in order to reach the goals of the offensive — to bringing a change to the security situation in the south of the country,” he said.

(Article continues below)

Israeli chiefs say Gaza onslaught will go on  161008pptv3

The Israeli attacks in the densely-populated Gaza Strip has so far claimed the lives of at least 783 Palestinians and injured thousands of others.

The Israeli official said the army is instructed to prevent “weapons smuggling into the Gaza Strip” by expanding its operation in southern parts of the impoverished sliver.

This article was posted: Friday, January 9, 2009 at 11:43 am





Infowars.com Videos:

Comment on this article

Comments are closed.

Watch the News

FEATURED VIDEOS
The Truth About U.S. Air Strikes on Syria With Syrian Girl See the rest on the Alex Jones YouTube channel.

Mysterious Georgia Guidestones Get Strange '2014' Update See the rest on the Alex Jones YouTube channel.

© 2013 PrisonPlanet.com is a Free Speech Systems, LLC company. All rights reserved. Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice.