Revelations about casket linings, plan for evacuation of London blacklisted
Paul Joseph Watson
Thursday, June 28, 2012
British news channel ITV has whitewashed the Olympics security scandal by failing to mention the explosive revelations of ‘Lee Hazledean’, an undercover journalist who infiltrated G4S, the world’s largest security provider, and blew the whistle on how 200,000 casket linings have been prepared for a terrorist attack that could prompt the evacuation of London.
The ITV report focuses on comparatively tame “security breaches” such as improper training of employees and their failure to conduct sufficient vehicle checks in preparation for the London Olympics which begins on July 27.
The report also reveals how sniffer dogs tasked with finding explosives have not even been trained in bomb detection. It also highlights how lorries and vans belonging to contractors have not been adequately searched.
However, the ITV report completely omits the most damaging revelations which suggest that security for the London Olympics is virtually designed to fail.
Although Lee Hazledean approached major news networks with his astounding story, he was rebuffed and told there was a “blackout” on such information.
As we reported at length yesterday, Hazledean’s findings can be summarized as follows.
- Hazledean was able to get the job of a security officer via a simple application process. No background checks were carried out and his personal references were not checked.
- Hazledean was successful in taking guns, knives and explosives through both metal detectors and body scanners on numerous occasions during dummy runs.
- Hazledean was told that metal detectors and body scanners would be deactivated at peak times in order to get crowds into the Olympic venue quicker.
- Hazledean was also informed that 200,000 casket linings that can hold four dead bodies each have been shipped into London in preparation for the Games.
- Thousands of foreign troops under the auspices of the United Nations have also been brought into London.
- Plans for an evacuation of London in the aftermath of a deadly terrorist attack have been discussed at great length. G4S employees were briefed on the evacuation plan to a greater extent than the time spent on training them to conduct security screening.
- G4S security staff have been caught doing drug deals while in training with no retribution. Uniforms have also been handed out to unauthorized personnel as well as uniforms being stolen. G4S staff have also been caught taking photographs on their cellphones of secure locations.
- Hazledean was told that Predator drones of the type used in Afghanistan and Yemen would be circling London during the Olympics.
- Hazledean believes G4S security staff are so poorly trained and the security operation as a whole is so lax that terrorists could quite easily stage a “massacre” during the Games.
Not a single one of these revelations appeared in the ITV News piece. Other news networks like Channel 4 refuse to cover the story at all.
Lee Hazledean will appear on the Alex Jones Show today at 11:30am CST.
Listen to an interview with Hazledean conducted by Tony Gosling below.
Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a regular fill-in host for The Alex Jones Show and Infowars Nightly News.
This article was posted: Thursday, June 28, 2012 at 3:08 am