- Prison Planet.com - http://www.prisonplanet.com -
MINDS, NOT MINES: Why the real revolution is being achieved with consciousness, not bombs
Posted By admin On August 30, 2013 @ 2:42 am In Featured Stories,Sci Tech | Comments Disabled
Natural News 
August 30, 2013
(NaturalNews) I don’t know if you can see it yet, but you are living through the unfolding of the most profound revolution in human history. This is a revolution of raising consciousness, advancing real science, holding corporations accountable and empowering individuals. Sites like Natural News  are hubs of this revolution, but the real power comes from readers, bloggers, customers and activists like you.
What kind of revolution is underway, exactly? Well, there are several of them happening all at the same time, and all of them are bloodless:
• Honest food revolution where food corporations are held accountable for what’s really in their food (GMOs, heavy metals, BPA, contaminants and more)
• Food freedom revolution where farmers, homeowners and commercial growers are now demanding increased freedom to grow what they want to grow. It’s only a matter of time before prohibition against industrial hemp is lifted.
• Independent media revolution where all the big-name media outlets are practically in free-fall collapse as more and more readers flock to independent “truth” media sites like this one. It seems the population has finally decided it’s tired of being lied to all the time!
• Personal liberty revolution where more and more people are standing up and demanding freedom from government surveillance, oppression, censorship, punitive tax audits and suffocating governance. This is true across the political spectrum: both conservatives and liberals are fed up with war, NSA spy surveillance and the crushing economic cost of a police state government gone wild.
• Consciousness revolution where an increasing number of people are waking up to the reality that consciousness is real, “minds ” exist beyond the physical, animals such as dolphins have memories and consciousness, and our universe is far more than the reductionist physical construct worshipped by conventional science. See my article on Rupert Sheldrake  to really understand the consciousness revolution happening right now, in more detail. Or watch this video by Graham Hancock, “The War on Consciousness,” which TED has viciously censored. (TED Talks are now the high priesthood of status quo thinking, and TED goes out of its way to silence the world’s brightest scientific minds who “accidentally” got scheduled to talk.)
Revolution at the speed of the internet
Thanks to the internet, revolutions can now spread at the speed of broadband connections. New findings can be spread to tens of millions of people literally overnight, bypassing the mainstream media information controllers and political spin doctors.
Although social media sites and search engines were all set up from the get-go by NSA-funded groups that we now know have “backdoor access” for spooks to spy on users, these same tools can also be used to spark peaceful revolution  by spreading information that leads to heightened awareness followed by action.
For example, the very structure of the internet was first created by none other than DARPA, a military research organization. The TCPIP packet structure of internet traffic was specifically designed to maintain data connections even when nuclear bombs destroyed internet traffic hubs.
But today we use this DARPA-created infrastructure to do things like spread the truth about the mysterious fibers found in Chicken McNuggets . We use the internet to distribute investigative reports and critically important food safety data that would have traditionally been completed censored by the mainstream media. And later this year, Natural News is going to announce information about food that dramatically impacts consciousness  (and no, I’m not talking about psychedelics…).
It is the combined efforts of all of us — bloggers, tipsters, whistleblowers, journalists, readers, sponsors and more — who power this great engine of total transparency that ultimately leads to bloodless revolution.
Because in a world where corporations are subjected to total transparency, all the crimes they routinely commit against humanity are inevitably halted. The GMOs get outlawed. The predatory banking practices get exposed. The death-pushing pharma CEOs get arrested and prosecuted. These are the kind of positive, revolutionary outcomes we can fully expect to see happen as we drive forward with a shared goal of total transparency, total truth and total dedication to serving the public good.
The Health Ranger thanks you for participating in the greatest revolution in human history
So I want to take this opportunity thank you for your support, your energy, your contributions and your positive intentions in making these revolutions reality.
We are winning on so many fronts that it’s easy to forget just how much progress we’ve made. Monsanto is on the verge of losing its war against humanity as GMOs will soon be shut out of the marketplace. Pharmaceutical medicine is on the verge of collapse followed by rebirth of a new era based on holistic principles. The dead, pasteurized, processed food  system is also on the verge of collapse as the truth about the links between nutrition and health become undeniable.
As more and more of this information comes out — on consciousness, nutrition, liberty and more — it sooner or later becomes impossible for the status quo to deny these realities any longer.
The most powerful revolutions are silent revolutions
Revolutions take place when a set of ideas that has been slowly building up in the minds of the people is suddenly catapulted across the remaining population and becomes “common sense.” Real revolutions are powerful precisely because they are so subtle: all of a sudden an idea that used to be considered outlandish is widely accepted as being obviously true (like the idea that you are more than your physical body or that you are a conscious  being, not a biological robot like most “modern” scientists continue to claim).
These kinds of revolutions are more powerful than bullets and bombs. They are what shape the future of human civilization . And we are shaping these ideas right now, together, as we explore breakthroughs in consciousness, liberty, food, farming, nutrition, self-healing and more.
That’s why right now, instead of dropping bombs on nations like Syria, we should be dropping bombshell ideas on the entire world like the idea that we are all conscious beings who share in the powerful common interests of sustaining life on our planet and ending suffering everywhere (through lifelong empowerment, not band-aid handouts).
Article printed from Prison Planet.com: http://www.prisonplanet.com
URL to article: http://www.prisonplanet.com/minds-not-mines-why-the-real-revolution-is-being-achieved-with-consciousness-not-bombs.html
URLs in this post:
 Natural News: http://www.naturalnews.com/041849_consciousness_revolution_minds_human_civilization.html
 Natural News: http://www.naturalnews.com/
 minds: http://www.naturalnews.com/minds.html
 my article on Rupert Sheldrake: http://www.naturalnews.com/041736_modern_science_false_assumptions_consciousness.html
 revolution: http://www.naturalnews.com/revolution.html
 mysterious fibers found in Chicken McNuggets: http://www.naturalnews.com/041646_Chicken_McNuggets_forensic_food_analysis_strange_fibers.html
 consciousness: http://www.naturalnews.com/consciousness.html
 food: http://www.naturalnews.com/food.html
 conscious: http://www.naturalnews.com/conscious.html
 human civilization: http://www.naturalnews.com/human_civilization.html
 The Real Revolution: http://www.prisonplanet.com/the-real-revolution.html
 The CIA’s War On Human Consciousness: http://www.prisonplanet.com/the-cias-war-on-human-consciousness.html
 Five practical ways to raise your consciousness in 2012 (and beyond): http://www.prisonplanet.com/five-practical-ways-to-raise-your-consciousness-in-2012-and-beyond.html
 Consciousness Drives The Universe: http://www.prisonplanet.com/consciousness-drives-the-universe.html
 Rand Paul: Tea Party is like American Revolution – Occupy movement more like French Revolution: http://www.prisonplanet.com/rand-paul-tea-party-is-like-the-american-revolution-%e2%80%93-the-occupy-movement-more-like-the-french-revolution.html
Copyright © 2013 PrisonPlanet.com. All rights reserved.