- Prison Planet.com - http://www.prisonplanet.com -
Monsanto.com Targeted by Internet Hackers Known as ‘Anonymous’
Posted By admin On January 25, 2012 @ 4:53 am In Sci Tech | Comments Disabled
January 25, 2012
This article first appeared at Natural Soicety 
On December 9th a group of internet hackers who go by the name Anonymous shut down biotech giant Monsanto’s public relations firm. Anonymous, who have temporarily shut down FBI and Justice Department websites are nowtargeting the GMO  giant itself by attacking Monsanto.com. This group of hackers, seemingly working in the shadows, focus their efforts on corrupt organizations in all forms.
Monsanto.com Targeted by Internet Hackers Known as Anonymous
In December the hackers infiltrated the PR firm , known as The Biving Group, due to “15+ years of running marketing campaigns and helping some of the most corrupt corporations on the planet, as well as several governmental agencies, cover up their dirt.” The hackers claimed to have succeeded in bringing down The Bivings Group on December 5th. Going by information released by  Anonymous, Bivings Group shut down all of their servers and liquidated their assets after the infiltration.
The group stands by the free-thinking citizens of the world, and reserves the right to go against Monsanto, who is causing so muchenvironmental and human destruction  that they have previously been declared the Worst Company of 2011 . Anonymous is voicing their support for people like you and me, and every farmer or food organization denouncing the practices of Monsanto.
The group itself demands  Monsanto to stop:
- -Contaminating the global food chain with GMO’s.
- -Intimidating small farmers with bullying and lawsuits.
- -Propagating the use of destructive pesticides and herbicides across the globe.
- -Using “Terminator Technology”, which renders plants sterile.
- -Attempting to hijack UN climate change negotiations for your own fiscal benefit.
- -Reducing farmland to desert through monoculture and the use of synthetic fertilizers.
- -Inspiring suicides of hundreds of thousands of Indian farmers.
- -Causing birth defects by continuing to produce the pesticide “Round-up”
- -Attempting to bribe foriegn officials
- -Infiltrating anti-GMO groups
Article printed from Prison Planet.com: http://www.prisonplanet.com
URL to article: http://www.prisonplanet.com/monsanto-com-targeted-by-internet-hackers-known-as-%e2%80%98anonymous%e2%80%99.html
URLs in this post:
 Natural Soicety: http://naturalsociety.com/monsanto-com-targeted-by-internet-hackers-known-as-anonymous/
 GMO: http://naturalsociety.com/genetically-modified-foods/
 December the hackers infiltrated the PR firm: http://naturalsociety.com/monsanto-pr-firm-reportedly-ended-by-anonymous/
 information released by: http://pastebin.com/UZTcLMGT
 environmental and human destruction: http://naturalsociety.com/how-biotech-corporations-and-gmo-crops-are-threatening-the-environment-and-humankind-alike/
 Worst Company of 2011: http://naturalsociety.com/monsanto-declared-worst-company-of-2011/
 demands: http://www.organiccommonsense.com/organic/anonymous-takes-down-monsanto-com/
Copyright © 2013 PrisonPlanet.com. All rights reserved.