Monday, May 16, 2011
Original post: The New York Post has a fresh batch of details about what went down yesterday, when IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn was pulled off an Air France jet and booked on allegations of attempted sexual assault.
From the report:
- The maid actually picked Strauss-Kahn out of a lineup once he was taken in.
- She has since been taken to a hospital for trauma.
- As evidence that he was trying to get out of town fast: supposedly he left his cell phone in his room.
- Strauss-Kahn has a deal with Air France so that he can get on any flight, first-class anytime he wants… hence his ability to just go to JFK and jump on the next flight.
- When approached by police, he asked: “What is this about?”
- He was not handcuffed.
Read the whole story here >
Update: The WSJ has some more, including the fact that Strauss-Kahn’s arraignment has been delayed as the police seek a warrant to examine his body for scratches.
Stock up with Fresh Food that lasts with eFoodsDirect (AD)
This article was posted: Monday, May 16, 2011 at 2:45 am
Print this page.
Comment on this article