Featured Stories World News Commentary Money Watch Multimedia Prison Planet U.S. News Science And Technology

Norwegian ‘MI5′ Had Massacre Suspect On List

  • Print The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV Infowars.com Twitter Alex Jones' Facebook Infowars store

Sky News
July 25, 2011

The man accused of killing at least 76 people in a shooting massacre and car bombing in Norway had been on an intelligence watch list since March, according to reports.

The Norwegian newspaper VG Nett claims Anders Behring Breivik had been put on the list after illegally buying large amount of chemicals online from a Polish retailer.

Sky’s Ian Woods said the Norwegian intelligence service had not acted on the information about because they did not believe it was “relevant”.

In his first court appearance since the horrific attacks on Friday, Breivik admitted he was responsible but pleaded not guilty.

He also revealed that there are “two further cells” in his terror organisation which the judge said will be investigated.

Full article here

Norwegian MI5 Had Massacre Suspect On List 150709banner2

This article was posted: Monday, July 25, 2011 at 9:55 am





Infowars.com Videos:

Comment on this article

Comments are closed.

Watch the News

FEATURED VIDEOS
James Foley Beheading: What They're Not Telling You See the rest on the Alex Jones YouTube channel.

CDC Reports On Safety Breach with Bird Flu Virus See the rest on the Alex Jones YouTube channel.

© 2013 PrisonPlanet.com is a Free Speech Systems, LLC company. All rights reserved. Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice.