Sky News 
July 25, 2011
The man accused of killing at least 76 people in a shooting massacre and car bombing in Norway had been on an intelligence watch list since March, according to reports.
The Norwegian newspaper VG Nett claims Anders Behring Breivik had been put on the list after illegally buying large amount of chemicals online from a Polish retailer.
Sky’s Ian Woods said the Norwegian intelligence service had not acted on the information about because they did not believe it was “relevant”.
In his first court appearance since the horrific attacks on Friday, Breivik admitted he was responsible but pleaded not guilty.
He also revealed that there are “two further cells” in his terror organisation which the judge said will be investigated.