- Prison Planet.com - http://www.prisonplanet.com -
Obama: “You Know I Tell The Truth” – FACT CHECK
Posted By admin On November 6, 2012 @ 11:18 am In Featured Stories,News In Focus,Paul Watson Articles,Tile | Comments Disabled
You know when Obama is lying because his lips are moving
Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
November 6, 2012
During a campaign event in New Hampshire, Barack Obama told an audience of his supporters, “you know I tell the truth.”
Here are ten flagrant examples where Obama has not told the truth and in fact has lied to cover up his own administration’s failings, or as a deliberate act of deception.
1) As part of his 2008 campaign pledge, Obama promised to close down Guantanamo Bay. The Obama administration not only failed to close the infamous prison camp, they expanded its use .
2) Last year (after campaigning to protect Habeas Corpus before he was elected), Obama promised not to sign  the National Defense Authorization Act, with its provisions for the indefinite detention of American citizens, yet put his signature on the bill in the dead of night on New Year’s Eve. Indeed, it was the Obama administration itself which argued for the removal of language that would have protected Americans from the provisions and then had them re-instituted  after a court had struck them down.
3) Obama has lied time and time again about Operation Fast and Furious, the program which saw guns delivered directly into the hands of Mexican drug lords. Obama told a national television station that the program had begun under Bush when in fact it began under Obama’s watch  in October 2009.
4) Emails sent shortly after the incident  as well as a CBS 60 Minutes interview  from September 12 prove that the White House knew the assault on the US Consulate in Benghazi was a pre-meditated terrorist attack yet the administration spent over a week claiming the incident  was a protest against a You Tube video.
5) As part of his campaign pitch, Obama promised to “not use signing statements as a way of doing an end run around Congress.” Obama has issued no less than 19 signing statements  since he took office.
6) In 2010, Obama said “we’ve excluded lobbyists from policy-making jobs or seats on federal boards and commissions.” Not only have dozens of lobbyists had regular access  to the White House, but Obama has hired over a dozen lobbyists , breaking a campaign promise to ensure that lobbyists “won’t find a job in my White House.”
7) As part of his efforts to bypass congressional authorization for the war on Libya, Obama gave a speech in which he promised there would be “no boots on the ground” in Libya. This promise was broken when four uniformed military personnel were sent into Libya, in addition to widespread reports  that US Special Forces had arrived in Libya months before the overthrow of Gaddafi.
8) Under Obamacare, Obama claimed that there would be no state-funded abortions. It later emerged  that federally funded abortions would be expanded under Obamacare.
9) In 2008, Obama promised “no more illegal wiretapping of American citizens.” Just months after he took office, Obama expanded  Bush’s warrantless wiretapping program. The invasiveness of illegal wiretapping is worse under Obama  than it was under Bush.
10) Before the passage of Obamacare, Obama claimed that the bill was “absolutely not a tax increase” on all Americans. When the Supreme Court rubber-stamped Obamacare, they were only able to do so by classifying the new mandate as a tax , otherwise it would have been unconstitutional.
Tell the truth? Obama doesn’t know the meaning of the word.
Article printed from Prison Planet.com: http://www.prisonplanet.com
URL to article: http://www.prisonplanet.com/obama-you-know-i-tell-the-truth.html
URLs in this post:
 expanded its use: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/01/20/obama-administration-expanding-guantnamo-bay-nyt/
 Obama promised not to sign: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/daphne-eviatar/promises-promises-preside_b_1182067.html
 which argued for the removal of language that would have protected Americans from the provisions : http://www.infowars.com/obama-administration-demanded-power-to-indefinitely-detain-u-s-citizens/
 then had them re-instituted: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/obama-admin-argues-suspending-ndaas-indefinite-detention-provision-does-irreparable-harm-to-u-s/
 when in fact it began under Obama’s watch: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/09/president-obama-falsely-claims-fast-and-furious-program-begun-under-the-previous-administration/
 Emails sent shortly after the incident: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/billintheblank/2012/10/e-mails-prove-obama-white-house-lied-about-benghazi-attacks/
 CBS 60 Minutes interview: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/10/25/CBS-Busts-Obama--and-Itself-Hidden-60-Minutes-Clip-Proves-White-House-Lied-About-Benghazi
 claiming the incident: http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/18/white-house-hedges-on-claim-anti-islam-youtube-video-caused-benghazi-attack/
 19 signing statements: http://www.coherentbabble.com/listBHOall.htm
 dozens of lobbyists had regular access: http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/white-house-visitor-logs-show-lobbying-going-strong/2012/05/20/gIQA2ok4dU_story.html?wprss=
 Obama has hired over a dozen lobbyists: http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2012/03/08/obama-hires-another-lobbyist/
 in addition to widespread reports: http://www.infowars.com/report-us-special-forces-arrive-in-libya/
 It later emerged: http://www.lifenews.com/2012/01/19/obamacare-funds-abortions-supreme-court-must-overturn-it/
 Obama expanded: http://www.alternet.org/story/135605/obama_administration_quietly_expands_bush%27s_legal_defense_of_warrantless_wiretapping?paging=off
 is worse under Obama: http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/13258-warrantless-wiretapping-worse-under-obama-fascism-on-the-rise
 classifying the new mandate as a tax: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/supreme-court-issue-obamacare-decision-135554880.html
 Infowars.com: http://infowars.com/
 Prison Planet.com: http://prisonplanet.com/
Copyright © 2013 PrisonPlanet.com. All rights reserved.