- Prison Planet.com - http://www.prisonplanet.com -
Police Handcuff, Charge 6-Year-Old Girl For Misbehaving
Posted By admin On April 17, 2012 @ 9:41 am In Featured Stories,News In Focus,Paul Watson Articles,Tile | Comments Disabled
When did cops become so cowardly and pathetic?
Paul Joseph Watson
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Police in Milledgeville, Georgia handcuffed and charged a 6-year-old girl with assault for throwing a tantrum in school but instead of apologizing for such unnecessary treatment, the chief of police praised his officers for their actions.
After kindergartner Salecia Johnson knocked over a shelf that injured the principal, cops were called, Johnson was handcuffed and taken to the police station where she was charged with assault.
Milledgeville’s acting police chief Dray Swicord praised the actions of the arresting officer for dealing with the deadly threat posed by the girl.
“Our policy is that any detainee transported to our station in a patrol vehicle is to be handcuffed in the back. There is no age discrimination on that rule,” Swicord told 13WMAZ .
“A 6-year-old in kindergarten. They don’t have no business calling the police and handcuffing my child,” said Earnest Johnson, Salecia’s father.
This is just the latest example in a growing trend of police officers treating young children as dangerous criminals. Zero tolerance has obliterated common sense and the routine arrest of children is another symptom that America is now a police state.
- Back in December a 13-year-old middle school student in Albuquerque, New Mexico was handcuffed and hauled off to juvenile detention for “burping audibly”  in class.
- In January, 12-year-old Sarah Bustamantes was arrested by police  in Austin, Texas for spraying perfume on herself.
- Also in January, cops in Charlton, Massachusetts were dispatched to collect an overdue library book  from a 5-year-old girl.
- A 6-year-old San Francisco boy was detained for 2 hours by the principal and forced to confess to “sexual assault” for brushing the leg of his friend during a game of tag. The boy was later charged with “sexual battery”.
- A similar overreaction ensued when an Orange River Elementary School assistant principal called cops  after seeing a girl kiss a boy during PE class, labeling it a possible sex crime.
- In Stockton, California, a 5-year-old boy with ADH D was “handcuffed with zip ties on his hands and feet, forced to go to the hospital for a psychiatric evaluation and was charged with battery on a police officer,” after the cop claimed the boy had kicked him in the knee.
- In Florida, 6-year-old girl weighing 40 pounds was handcuffed and then sent to a mental health facility  for screaming and throwing objects in class.
These are just a handfu l of the cases that have occurred recently and there are probably scores more that don’t even get reported by the media.
How on earth can we expect police officers to deal with real crime and actual dangerous criminals when a significant number of them seem to be intimidated by children who throw temper tantrums?
When did cops become so pathetic?
While the federal government is training law enforcement that Americans who express grievances against the state or who are engaged in political activists represent a threat akin to terrorists, cops are presumably becoming so terrified by this prospect that they are even treating little kids as violent criminals.
The fact that elementary school children are being arrested for misbehaving or being charged with sexual assault for overenthusiastic games of tag serves as another urgent warning that both law enforcement and the school system in America are rotten to the core and run by complete morons who have dispensed with all semblance of common sense.
Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Prison Planet.com . He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a regular fill-in host for The Alex Jones Show and Infowars Nightly News.
Article printed from Prison Planet.com: http://www.prisonplanet.com
URL to article: http://www.prisonplanet.com/police-handcuff-charge-6-year-old-girl-for-misbehaving.html
URLs in this post:
 Swicord told 13WMAZ: http://www.13wmaz.com/news/article/178448/175/Milledgeville-Police-Handcuff-6-Year-Old-Girl
 “burping audibly”: http://www.prisonplanet.com/middle-school-child-arrested-for-burping-in-class.html
 arrested by police: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/jan/09/texas-police-schools
 collect an overdue library book: http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/01/02/charlton-library-sends-police-to-collect-overdue-books-from-5-year-old/
 forced to confess to “sexual assault” : http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2012/01/27/hercules-family-battles-playground-sex-assault-claim-against-6-year-old/
 Orange River Elementary School assistant principal called cops: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/cops-called-for-school-kiss-657831
 Stockton, California, a 5-year-old boy with ADH: http://www.kcra.com/r/29847063/detail.html
 handcuffed and then sent to a mental health facility: http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2010/feb/11/port-st-lucie-schools-confines-6-year-old-with/
 just a handfu: http://www.prisonplanet.com/19-crazy-things-that-school-children-are-being-arrested-for-in-america.html
 Prison Planet.com: http://prisonplanet.com/
 Two police officers assault a 15-year-old girl in a cell’: http://www.prisonplanet.com/two-police-officers-assault-a-15-year-old-girl-in-a-cell.html
 Two-year-old girl feared among four dead in Bahrain as riot police show strength in pre-dawn protest crackdown: http://www.prisonplanet.com/two-year-old-girl-feared-among-four-dead-in-bahrain-as-riot-police-show-strength-in-pre-dawn-protest-crackdown.html
 Man charged with sexually abusing 7-year-old girl was CPS worker, minister: http://www.prisonplanet.com/man-charged-with-sexually-abusing-7-year-old-girl-was-cps-worker-minister.html
 School Will Not Back Down Over Five-Year-Old Girl’s Bubble Gun “Terroristic Threat”: http://www.prisonplanet.com/school-will-not-back-down-over-five-year-old-girls-bubble-gun-terroristic-threat.html
 Six-Year-Old Girl Expelled For Bringing Plastic Toy Gun To Show & Tell: http://www.prisonplanet.com/six-year-old-girl-expelled-for-bringing-plastic-toy-gun-to-show-tell.html
Copyright © 2013 PrisonPlanet.com. All rights reserved.