August 12, 2012
At the start of the new school year, the Scottish government will begin “giving” the Gardasil vaccine to teenage girls.
According to the BBC , the Scottish government says it will begin implementing the vaccinations to “protect thousands of Scottish women” during the new school term.
“The HPV vaccine…will continue to be offered to girls in their second year of secondary school, when they are about 13 years old,” the article states.
Reportedly, the vaccine is replacing the Cervarix vaccine, which only offers “protection” against two strains of HPV, while Gardasil offers “protection” from four.
The article goes on to say that following a “procurement exercise” by the UK’s respective Departments of Health, the controversial HPV vaccine Gardasil will come into use across the country.
In the past, British doctors have even admitted to only saying publicly what helps the vaccine be well received by the public. “We, as consultants in sexual health, have been told to say nothing publicly that would damage the current (HPV) vaccine campaign,” they stated  in a piece run by the BBC.
Here are some facts:
– According to the FDA’s own website , the vaccine was only tested on approximately 21,000 girls and women before pushed on millions of children, teens, and adults around the world.
– The FDA’s site never mentions that any studies were ever conducted on men, however the CDC recommends  the vaccine for “all teen boys and men through age 21.”
– The CDC’s own website  admits that “In 90% of cases, the body’s immune system clears HPV naturally within two years.“
– The drug was “fast-tracked”  to the market, meaning the FDA granted approval in 6 months, bypassing the usual four year waiting period.
– The drug is hailed as a cervical cancer prevention drug, when in actuality  only “No one has determined whether or not persistent [HPV] infections actually cause cancer without other risk factors being present.”
This is a brazen effort that governments and Merck are hoping will go unchallenged. However, if we put up a fight, we just may get them to back off.
In 2007, Rick Perry tried to force the same vaccine on most girls in Texas entering the sixth grade, however the Texas Legislature overruled his executive order. His ties to Merck were discovered to run deep when his former Chief of Staff  was hired as lobbyist  for the pharmaceutical giant in 2009.
As they continue to push Merck’s vaccine as a solution – to a problem that has a 90% chance to resolve itself within two years and 70% within one year – they increasingly reveal their true profit and eugenics driven agendas.
One has to wonder exactly who these governments think they’re fooling.