- Prison Planet.com - http://www.prisonplanet.com -
Source: Government Trying to Make Boston ‘Lone Wolf Terror’ To Spare Saudis
Posted By admin On April 18, 2013 @ 10:12 am In Featured Stories,Tile | Comments Disabled
The Blaze 
April 18, 2013
RELATED: Obama Covering Up Saudi Link to Boston Bombing? 
TheBlaze Chief Content Officer Joel Cheatwood reported on “The Glenn Beck Program” Thursday morning that TheBlaze has been informed that the government is now considering not deporting Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi.
The blog Shoebat.com, run by anti-Islamist Walid Shoebat, has posted two pictures allegedly of Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi  smiling in the hospital:
At least one of the photos appears to either have originated from, or is at least included in, an Arabic language report here .
Sources tell TheBlaze that the Saudi national is set to be deported on “security and related grounds.” His visa also has been revoked. Below is some of the information that has been communicated to us:
1. One source at the FBI and another at the Saudi Embassy referred to the student as connected to an important Saudi family.
2. An “event” was created on this guy three days ago. An event is a file. The file contains his deportation record and the reason he is being deported. According to ICE the reason is under section 212 3B — “Security and related grounds” — “Terrorist activities”
3. His visa has been revoked.
4. The FBI said a file was started “just in case he was found to be connected to the crime,” however, the file shows he was scheduled to be deported. This was not a precaution, it was in “orders.”
5. One source said they believe a “voluntary” departure has been signed — that means the Saudi Student could be out of the country as early as today.
6. The file was immediately classified. We believe the deportation order will be classified as well — requiring a FOIA to get it.
7. The story was going to be “he wanted to go home,” however he was actually being deported.
8. Our source said the FBI believes the Saudi student is tied to 2 to 3 more people.
9. Our source said this “looks like they were trying to make this a ‘lone wolf’ crime so, the Saudi government would be spared embarrassment and the U.S. would avoid explaining how a terror cell was active when we had AQ on the run.”
Article printed from Prison Planet.com: http://www.prisonplanet.com
URL to article: http://www.prisonplanet.com/source-government-trying-to-make-boston-lone-wolf-terror-to-spare-saudis.html
URLs in this post:
 The Blaze: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/18/report-saudi-national-ruled-out-as-suspect-in-boston-marathon-bombings-to-be-deported-on-national-security-grounds-next-week/
 Obama Covering Up Saudi Link to Boston Bombing? : http://www.infowars.com/obama-covering-up-saudi-link-to-boston-bombing/
 posted two pictures allegedly of Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi: http://shoebat.com/2013/04/18/another-photo-of-alharbi-in-hospital-this-time-smiling-with-saudi-diplomat/
 Image: http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/ScreenSnapz068.jpg
 Image: http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/ScreenSnapz069.jpg
 here: http://www.okaz.com.sa/new/Issues/20130418/Con20130418591717.htm
 Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, ‘Person Of Interest’ In Boston Bombing, Still Set To Be Deported On Tuesday: http://www.prisonplanet.com/abdul-rahman-ali-alharbi-%e2%80%98person-of-interest%e2%80%99-in-boston-bombing-still-set-to-be-deported-on-tuesday.html
 Are These Pictures Of Michelle Obama Visiting The Saudi Student Put On A Watchlist Last Week?: http://www.prisonplanet.com/are-these-pictures-of-michelle-obama-visiting-the-saudi-student-put-on-a-watchlist-last-week.html
 Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi, Bombing ‘Person Of Interest’ Has 6 Saudi ‘Terrorists’ In Family: http://www.prisonplanet.com/abdul-rahman-ali-al-harbi-bombing-%e2%80%98person-of-interest%e2%80%99-has-6-saudi-%e2%80%98terrorists%e2%80%99-in-family5-more-are-in-gitmo.html
 Suspected Saudi Terrorist Al-Harbi Visited White House Numerous Times: http://www.prisonplanet.com/suspected-saudi-terrorist-al-harbi-visited-white-house-numerous-times.html
 17 Unanswered Questions About The Boston Marathon Bombing The Media Is Afraid To Ask: http://www.prisonplanet.com/17-unanswered-questions-about-the-boston-marathon-bombing-the-media-is-afraid-to-ask.html
Copyright © 2013 PrisonPlanet.com. All rights reserved.