UK Daily Mail
September 23, 2013
The SAS soldier who made astonishing claims Princess Diana was murdered by special forces has apparently fled Britain just days before he is set to be questioned by police.
The former sniper, known only as soldier N, is said to have left the country as Scotland Yard launches a new investigation into the Princess’ death.
He allegedly told his wife that a member of an elite unit shone a light in her chauffeur’s face causing him to crash in August 1997.
The wife claimed her husband had told her the ‘hit’ had been instructed by someone in the royal inner circle because they did not approve of Diana’s relationship with Fayed.
Soldier N was due to meet Scotland Yard’s DCI Philip Easton but is understood to have left the country on Monday or Tuesday.
This article was posted: Monday, September 23, 2013 at 4:44 am