Monday, January 4th, 2010
It may crush the existing structure of Fannie and Freddy and drag the economy further down, no matter how many dollars the fed throws at it.
Here are the events:
Each individual event will have no visible effect, but combined will crash the economy:
These are all pending events, many listed on MW as individual events, but no one looks at them all together – but that is how we will feel them in our wallets.
– the next wave of ARMs will start to reset,
– mortgage rates will go up,
– the next wave of foreclosures will hit,
– the default on holiday expenditures will cause more chapter 7 and 13 filings,
– retailers will know how little they made, and many will go chapter 11, or just close
“When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.” – Fall Of The Republic – Buy the DVD here
This article was posted: Monday, January 4, 2010 at 5:13 am