April 16, 2012
“We have got to defeat this attack on the freedom of the mind…But it takes courage for a young man with a family to stand up to it; all the more obligation on those of us who have nothing left to lose. At any age it is better to be a dead lion than a living dog – though better still, of course, to be a living and victorious lion – but it is easier to run the risk of being killed (or fired) in action if before long you are going to be dead anyway. This freedom seems to me the chief consolation of old age.” – Elmer Davis: Grandeur and the Miseries of Old Age.
The federal government is literally an alien government. From the day it was hijacked by the privately owned Federal Reserve System until now, the federal government has waged an endless war against the American nation, American constitution, and American people. Ninety-nine percent of the war has been a psychological war against the American mind. But that is now changing. The Beast no longer needs to use a silent strategy of warfare to have its way with America.
As America approaches the 100th year anniversary of the creation of the illegitimate and illegal Federal Reserve System, the fascist and totalitarian hijackers are turning to violence and naked force to oppress the American people, preserve the rotten status quo, and extend the global dominance of the diseased American empire.
“The American empire works by stripping Americans of wealth and liberty,” says Paul Craig Roberts, the former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan Administration. History will record that the American people were also big victims of the monstrous American empire and its aggressive wars, not just the Vietnamese, Iraqis, and other people throughout the world.
“It seems to me like the government of the United States is, in itself, planning a rebellion against America,” wrote Gordon Duff, the senior editor of Veterans Today, on April 11. “Passing laws that violate the constitution is a crime.”
By the time history’s most evil and Godless Empire collapses, it will have already opened a new theater of war—and its last—in North America.
II. The North American War Theater: Objectives, Tactics, And Agents of Oppression
1. Consolidate economic, military, and political power in a fascist and authoritarian global government that will strengthen the rule of corporate power over the governments and peoples of America, Canada, and Mexico. This will be a government of, by, and for the 0.1 percent.
2. Create a two-tiered society, where there is no rule of law, and no sense of security for the common citizens.
3. Control and regulate the flow of movement of the general public across the continent so as to regiment society and make it easier for the rulers to dominate their mindless prey.
4. Disarm the American and Canadian people as part of the larger program to pacify pockets of resistance to the illegitimate rule of the regional and global governmental authorities.
5. Destroy the wealth of the middle class, and restratify society. Turn the people into serfs, and keep their attention on day-to-day survival strategies and mindless distractions as opposed to big picture political solutions.
7. Rewrite the laws of the United States and Canada, and justify the radical changes by using the invented threat of terrorism. Pass nonsensical counter-terrorism legislation with the ultimate goal of creating a new global legal and political order that is authoritarian in nature.
2. Control the credit of the United States.
3. Totalitarian propaganda, mass mind control and political brainwashing.
4. Dumbing down of mainstream culture.
5. Introduction of new state myths and political orthodoxies.
6. Blockading information, and blacking out reality.
7. Divide and conquer: rich vs. poor, minorities vs. white, immigrants vs. non-immigrants.
8. Ridicule the truth about events like the 9/11 attacks and the JFK assassination, and spread smear campaigns to discredit the political opposition. Manipulate language to assassinate the truth and the character of truth-tellers.
9. Rule by executive decree. Use state secrecy to cover up crimes and censor history.
10. Threaten whistleblowers with arrests and death. Threaten pro-constitution activists, peaceful protesters, and regular citizens with torture, kidnappings, arrests, assassinations, and other means of oppression.
Ten Agents of Oppression:
2. Educational, legal, and medical establishments.
3. Police and military.
4. Private international banks and fascist transnational corporations.
5. State and private intelligence agencies.
6. Entertainment industry.
7. New police state departments like the TSA and Homeland Security.
8. Paramilitary death squads and corporate mercenaries.
9. State-approved churches and religious establishments.
10. Central planning departments.
“For when one speaks of courage, it can only be so if there is an awareness of danger and one acts despite it.” – Hans Morgenthau. (Truth And Tragedy: A Tribute To Hans J. Morgenthau. Edited by Kenneth Thompson and Robert J. Myers. 1984. Transaction Books: New Brunswick, USA. Pg. 382).
“So when one considers, as one must, the real weaknesses of American society, even certain manifestations of degeneration, one must also be aware of the positive elements which still determine to a considerable extent the fate of individuals and of the society itself.” – Hans Morgenthau. (Truth And Tragedy. Pg. 385).
Freedom in North America should be non-negotiable. Many men sacrificed their lives to keep this continent free and this world safe from fascists. We cannot just watch the laws and traditions that they fought for go down the toilet. It is a betrayal of the WWI and WWII martyrs of America and Canada. They were told to go over to Europe to stop the Nazis and free Europe from European fascists. But they were duped. The threat to the American people and Canadian people has always been the international financial oligarchy and their agents in government, media, and academia.
9/11 was an act of war against the democratic principles and individual freedoms that made America and Canada so great. Now, nothing guarantees that peaceful protesters and political activists in North America won’t be driven to detention camps similar to the dungeons of the Soviet Union and other totalitarian hellholes.
Our best defense against a transnational dictatorship is education. We are in a long war for the hearts and minds of North America. The rotten establishment no longer has the consent of the governed. The era of persuading the people that truth-tellers are just crazy and paranoid conspiracy theorists is over. They have to rely on terror and force to control the will of the people.
But this new approach is unsustainable. The culture of resistance is not going away. Eventually, either the old Constitutions will be restored and revamped, or a new social contract will be written. A population cannot be ruled with terror, propaganda, and popular prejudice forever.
Saman Mohammadi is the writer and editor at The Excavator Blog
This article was posted: Monday, April 16, 2012 at 2:37 am