Refusnik was told to leave airport by TSA agents and is now being sued for following their orders
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com 
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
The TSA is intensifying its efforts to chill the nationwide backlash against invasive groping procedures by targeting the refusnik who became a cause célèbre when he told a TSA official this past weekend, “If you touch my junk, I’ll have you arrested.”
John Tyner, the man who was kicked out of a San Diego Airport for refusing to submit to invasive TSA groping measures, is now the target of a TSA investigation and an $11,000 dollar lawsuit.
According to Michael J. Aguilar, chief of the TSA office in San Diego, “Tyner is under investigation for leaving the security area without permission. That’s prohibited, among other reasons, to prevent potential terrorists from entering security, gaining information, and leaving,” reports Sign On San Diego .
Naturally, while considering it a security threat to allow Americans to leave a checkpoint if they refuse to be sexually molested, the TSA isn’t nearly as concerned about the security risk posed by hiring illegal aliens  to work in sensitive areas like cargo management and also giving them the green light to fly planes.
In addition, TSA agents told Tyner to leave, before claiming that he would then be sued.
“If you’re not comfortable with that, we can escort you back out and you don’t have to fly today,” Tyner was told . When he tried to leave, he was then accosted again, proving that the whole fiasco was a set up.
The TSA is attempting to send a clear message by pursuing Tyner, that there is no real choice at airports, that you will either be fired with radiation and have officials see your naked body or you will be sexually molested by minimum wage thugs.
This is designed to create a chilling effect so as to prevent million of other potential refusniks from following Tyner’s example and standing up to Big Sis.
(ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW)
Meanwhile, a new CBS News poll  shows that eight out of ten travelers believe the TSA’s new pat down procedures are an invasion of civil liberties as lawmakers prepare to grill  the head of the federal agency on Capitol Hill today.
Only one in ten voters said the measures were “necessary to guarantee security” and a further eight per cent said that the procedure “may go too far” but are acceptable so long as people are given the choice to opt out, which of course they are not. People who refuse the radiation firing body scanners are mandated to submit to the groping or are kicked out of the airport and threatened with a lawsuit, as we saw in the case of Tyner.
Previous polls show resistance running even higher, with one Reuters survey putting the figure of those who oppose airport oppression at around 96 per cent.
The TSA is now engaged in a full scale propaganda campaign and is brazenly lying to the American people in its defense of both the naked body scanners and the groping measures.
As we highlighted yesterday , DHS chief Janet Napolitano’s USA Today editorial was replete with fallacies and deceptions, the most striking of which was her claim that Johns Hopkins University declared the scanners to be safe, when in fact Dr Michael Love, who runs an X-ray lab at the department of biophysics and biophysical chemistry at the Johns Hopkins, announced two days previously that the devices increased the risk of skin cancer.