Featured Stories World News Commentary Money Watch Multimedia Prison Planet U.S. News Science And Technology

Wall Street Protest Starting to Look Like Egypt

  • Print The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV Infowars.com Twitter Alex Jones' Facebook Infowars store

Washington’s Blog
Oct 1, 2011

Wall Street Protest Starting to Look Like Tahrir Square, Egypt

Alexander Higgins reports:

NYPD police scanners are estimating a crowd up to 5,000 are occupying liberty square in a scene that is now starting to look more like Egypt’s Tahrir square.

The protests have become so large that Fox News has set up a live stream covering the protests. Here are some screen shots from their camera.

Wall Street Protest Starting to Look Like Egypt Thousands Turn Out To Occupy Wall Street Protests Sept 30Thousands Turn Out To Occupy Wall Street Protests Sept 30

Wall Street Protest Starting to Look Like Egypt Thousands Turn Out To Occupy Wall Street Protests Sept 30 2Thousands Turn Out To Occupy Wall Street Protests Sept 30 -2

Wall Street Protest Starting to Look Like Egypt Thousands Turn Out To Occupy Wall Street Protests Sept 30 3Thousands Turn Out To Occupy Wall Street Protests Sept 30 -3

Here are some additional photographs from a helicopter.

Who Are the Protesters?

Wall Street is trying to write all of these people off as being “hippies” who “need to get a job” (to which the protesters would respond: That’s the point – There are no jobs, because Wall Street has destroyed the economy.)

Wall Street Protest Starting to Look Like Egypt .

The poor and the desperate, formerly-middle class people participating in the protests are not taking well to Wall Street’s “Let them eat cake” response.

But all types are marching, including grannies and pilots:

Wall Street Protest Starting to Look Like Egypt 6198637099 4ec20b55f2 z
Wall Street Protest Starting to Look Like Egypt 610x

Marines and other military men and women.

  • A d v e r t i s e m e n t

Wealthy folks such as Russel Simmons and Alec Baldwin.

Liberals and conservatives.

On the other side of the protest line, Mayor Bloomberg is whining that the protesters are targeting bankers who “are struggling to make ends meet”. He has a point: if Wall Street is reined in so that the rest of the country has a chance, the bankers might have to cut back on their mistressesprostitutes and solid gold toilets.
Wall Street Protest Starting to Look Like Egypt blankWall Street Protest Starting to Look Like Egypt s o03 57968784

Class Warfare?

Yes, this is class warfare. But it is class warfare by the 1% against the other 99% (and see this). Specifically, it is the looting of the country by the top .1% through fraud.

As Warren Buffet – one of America’s most successful capitalists and defenders of capitalism – points out:

There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war ….

Leading economists note that rampant inequality was one of the main causes of the Great Depression and of the current economic crisis.

Indeed, given that inequality in America is worse than Egypt (or Tunisia, or Yemen or mostLatin American banana republics), and that social mobility is lower in America than in most European countries (and see this), we have been predicting these types of protests for years.

If Wall Street is starting to look like Tahir Square, it is because America is starting to look more and more like Egypt – with a handful of super-rich, and crumbs for everyone else.

This article was posted: Saturday, October 1, 2011 at 4:28 am





Infowars.com Videos:

Comment on this article

Comments are closed.

Watch the News

FEATURED VIDEOS
The Truth About U.S. Air Strikes on Syria With Syrian Girl See the rest on the Alex Jones YouTube channel.

Mysterious Georgia Guidestones Get Strange '2014' Update See the rest on the Alex Jones YouTube channel.

© 2013 PrisonPlanet.com is a Free Speech Systems, LLC company. All rights reserved. Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice.