Activist Post 
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
The weather forces of Earth are volatile indeed. Even in the human era we have passed through cataclysmic times of both fire and ice, destruction and rebirth; recorded throughout the world in legends and religious texts. Are the current weather events part of that natural wave pattern of upheaval and stability, man-made global warming, a cyclical eruption  of the sun, or are there clear manufactured patterns emerging?
Officials downplay  the facility as pure “basic or exploratory research”  — working with Alaska University, Fairbanks — possessing no military applications. Yet, the United States Air Force, Navy and DARPA scientists populate the remote site in Gakona, Alaska. It is also part of the Strategic Defense Initiative, which answers to the Department of Defense, and makes it a component of “Star Wars” inviting NASA into the mix. At the very least, the communications and surveillance applications fit in perfectly with national security via sea and sky.
It is a weather modification apparatus
The scientists at HAARP do not deny the capacity for structural modification of the atmosphere, but they continue to insist that their academic studies are limited to a small swath around the facility. However, there is an indication of wider use: the premier defense contractor, Raytheon, is now the owner of most of many relevant patents  surrounding the research being conducted there. Of twelve patents that form the backbone, #4,686,605 says it all: “Method and Apparatus for Altering a Region in the Earth’s Atmosphere, Ionosphere, and/or Magnetosphere.”
Weather weapons have been considered by the Elite as a Potential Tool for Control
Zbigniew Brzezenski is the world’s foremost geopolitical director. His seminal books, The Grand Chessboard  and Between Two Ages  have so many quotable passages that it is overkill to list them all. He is the supreme insider: Born into Polish nobility; a former National Security Advisor; and co-founder of The Trilaterial Comission with David Rockefeller, he seems to revel in telling the world the future of Elite direction. There is not a chance that he would have mentioned weather weapons in his books if they were not feasible. A key passage from Between Two Ages (1970) states, “Technology of weather modification could be employed to produce prolonged periods of drought or storm.”
With this in mind, let’s consider some recent events that might suggest HAARP has achieved its full operational potential as a weapon that can be accurately directed to a given target if geopolitical masterminds give the order.
(ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW)
- A d v e r t i s e m e n t
- Venezuela Drought — The worst drought in 50 years came in late 2009 after Elites labeled Hugo Chavez an authoritarian (despite repeated popular elections). They indicated a desire to, “divert the country toward a democracy.” That type of rhetoric often indicates a mission to destabilize a regime, and impose a true dictator subservient only to the whims of the Globalists. Big Oil hates  iconoclastic leaders who are not members of The Club. The benefit of political instability can set the stage for a future coup, so we have to wonder if a weather weapon was tested to produce anger among the populace. Chavez invoked El Niño at the time, but did indicate his awareness of U.S. weather weapons after the Haiti Earthquake .
- Pakistan Floods — The suddenness of the weather could be a tipoff. This is a disaster that experts are saying dwarfs the impact of the 2004 Tsunami in Indonesia, and is the worst in Pakistan history. And it came by surprise. Unlike a Tsunami which can have a random earthquake as its source, weather has been charted enough to put meteorologists on TV who presumably make a living off of their accurate analysis. Yet, millions have been affected, and hundreds of villages erased by this anomalous event that dropped from the skies. A recent article in the Daily Mail has scientists speculating that a blocked jet stream  is causing a prolonged weather system over Pakistan . . . as well as Russia. A stated ability of HAARP is to “perturb the ionosphere,”  which can lead to the stalling, or supercharging of weather systems, as the jet stream is affected. In fact, it appears that the jet stream has split in two, with one arm going north over Russia, and the other arm heading south into Pakistan; the region in the middle is feeling the effects.
- Russia Heat Wave — The worst heatwave in the nation’s history is slowing its economic recovery and causing destabilizing anger  in the populace. Major media coldly states that the Russians’ penchant for alcohol  is to blame for the subsequent deaths. Meanwhile, talk of a climate weapon  is increasing in volume. Then there is Global Warming and carbon taxes: Russia has been a holdout on the effects of man-made Global Warming and the attendant need to tax industry. Premier Medvedev stated in late 2009, “We will not cut our development potential.” He also made it clear that he believed that Global Warming was, “some kind of tricky campaign made up by some commercial structures to promote their business projects.” Yet, who can doubt  the effects of man-made warming now? Medvedev was quoted recently doing a complete about-face, “What’s happening with the planet’s climate right now needs to be a wake-up call to all of us, meaning all heads of state, all heads of social organizations, in order to take a more energetic approach to countering the global changes to the climate.”
- Freak U.S. Storms — Washington D.C. has been getting pounded . A recent storm came out of nowhere. Could this be retaliation from Russia for a perceived (or real) attack on its main agricultural region? The storms produced the first hail in the state’s history and dumped 5 inches of rain per hour, amid 180,000 lightning strikes. Or, perhaps it was domestically inspired — the area’s freak storm claimed the life  of community leader and activist, Carl Henn. Either way, experts are noting in Russia and D.C. that a change in the jet stream  has led to the significant events. The D.C. events come on the heels of a strange storm in Montana, curiously not long after the governor turned down Federal stimulus money.
The recent death of Ted Stevens is a disturbing development. Some sources  indicate that he was ready to reveal that Obama had given the green light to use weather weapons. And Stevens might have known ; he was the Senator in 1988 that had to be “convinced” to allow his state to house the HAARP project. At the time, Stevens was insisting to detractors that the HAARP array could end fossil fuel dependence. Perhaps this is what he was led to believe, so he let the project sail through . . . until he later learned otherwise. Also on board the plane was former NASA administrator, Sean O’Keefe, who was enlisted by Stevens to help research the truth.
Government acronyms are very often revealing for their propagandizing; in reality being a 180-degree turn away from what is implied. HAARP invokes a sense of the peaceful strumming of angels in harmony with all creation. Yet, even if we conclude the most benign intentions, a familiar chestnut warns us that the road is paved straight to Hell. The title of the definitive book on the subject states it best: Angels Don’t Play This HAARP. That is because the strum of mechanistic manipulation is discordant with Nature; it plays a devil’s tune, rasping its way across the strings of existence.
On Earth, it is played out as Full Spectrum Dominance where it needs souls  to succeed. This is the free will of humanity — you must choose your side. History is a catalogue of Man’s attempts to imitate the Divine. He has not yet succeeded, but he might just die while trying.