Aug 24, 2011
The Department of Homeland Security wants the public to be on the prowl for suspicious and criminal behavior. They’ve gone to great lengths to recruit business owners in this effort to report unusual activity. They’ve struck deals with Google, Facebook, and Twitter to monitor Internet activities. DHS has also set up fusion centers nationwide to coordinate with local authorities and private sector partners to hunt down potential threats.
Lately, they’ve cranked up their effort to recruit citizen spiesthrough the “If You See Something, Say Something” campaign; supported by taxpayer-funded Hollywood-produced commercials encouraging citizens to be vigilant and report their suspicions to authorities. Given their Rated “G” audience, they display almost comical scenarios of being politically correct while spying over someone’s shoulder to read their text messages. Is texting suspicious behavior?
n the recent past, DHS has instructed local authorities to be suspicious of those with Ron Paul bumper stickers, homeschoolers, breastfeeders, and returning veterans. They have instructed business owners, like hotels, to report people who pay in cash, as well as extremist “preppers.” Is paying in cash now suspicious act?
Well, certainly most Americans are capable of catching bigger fish than those pesky nonconformists. Why sell our citizens short? As activists, let’s report the hardcore criminals to DHS when we see something suspicious. Below is a damning list of some of the criminal behavior to report to our protectors. Be warned, from this point forward this article becomes Rated “R” and very politically incorrect by naming high-powered enemy combatants. Someone’s gotta do the DHS’s dirty work.
1. Suspicious activity about 9-11: Something is very suspicious about the official version of the attacks of September 11th, 2001. First, corporate media restricts discussion of the events of 9-11, especially technical aspects like how a 47-story steel skyscraper (WTC Building 7) collapsed into its own footprint without being hit by a plane, steel turning to powder or molten liquid, or destroyed insider trading records of airline put options, among many other anomalies. The idea that investigating these mysteries is in any way harming the 9-11 family members is nonsense. Report the WTC lease holder, Larry Silverstein, to the DHS for pre-wiring WTC 7 for demolition. Report “Tricky” Dick Cheney for standing down when being told a plane was approaching the Pentagon.
|WTC steel beams suspiciously turning to dust – Dr. Judy Wood|
2. Bank looting: Somehow, the original bank bailout — TARP in 2008 — of $700 billion (which a large majority of the public opposed) turned into a mass looting of $16 trillion to prop-up failed banking institutions around the world. Somewhere in between was a massive stimulus, QE1, and QE2 that by all indicators only benefited the banksters as well. There has been no official authority given by the people’s representatives for these transactions, yet the bank bailouts were clearly a jailhouse-raping of the American public. The people will suffer higher inflation, higher taxes, lost jobs, and less public benefits as a result. The ring-leading rapists are Ben Bernanke, Tim Geithner,Hank Paulson, Jamie Dimon, Lloyd Blankfein and others, presidents from both sides of the isle and nearly all of Congress. If you feel financially raped by the direct actions of these powerful banksters or their minions, immediately report these crimes to anyone who will listen.
4. Radiation cover-up: Ever since the Fukushima nuclear meltdown occurred, there seems to have been a concerted effort to minimize the severity of this ongoing catastrophe. While radiation levels are getting dangerously high, there are accusations of criminal negligence on the part of the EPA: “The EPA re-calibrated (rigged) Japan nuclear radiation monitoring equipment causing them to report lower levels of radioactive fallout after the Fukushima nuclear meltdown than what was detected before the disaster.” Instead of acting as the public’s watchdog on environmental health, the EPA increased the level of acceptable radiation despite all scientific evidence to the contrary. No level of additional background radiation is safe for human health. Those responsible for covering up what will become known as the most devastating holocaust of the Northern Hemisphere are complicit in crimes against humanity and must be reported.
5. Environmental devastation: The environment is being exposed to a full frontal assault by the corporate government. In addition to the exorbitant radiation already touched upon, everything from industrial to genetic pollution, water contamination, DNA alteration and human-animal hybrids, oil spills, atmospheric chemical spraying, pesticides, and much more are devastating our human habitat. No one in power is called to account for these outrages. Just the opposite: in all of these environmental crimes we’ll find the government’s seal of approval as they cover-up for their corporate friends. Which agency do we report this to, since the feds are the perpetrators?
6. Illegal wars: Report Barack Obama for war crimes. Normally war crimes involve more than a single individual. However, in the case of Libya, Obama acted alone without even consulting the people’s representatives. Therefore, he and only he is responsible for war crimes against the innocent Libyan people. Obama is guilty of mass murder of innocent civilians and using taxpayer money without the consent of Congress. Additionally, Obama is wagingexpensive drone wars in other sovereign nations without Congressional approval. Report Obama to all agencies that swear an oath to the Constitution for directing illegal wars that have resulted in mass death.
7. War on children: There are many proven government agency culprits here that can be reported, rather than sending anonymous tips to snitch on your neighbor. CPS stands out as an especially diseased agency that has been documented abusing, raping, drugging and selling children. Vaccines have resulted in the injury and death of children, and those like Rick Perry who haveauthorized it knowingly should be held accountable. Instead, government seems intent on spending taxpayer money to criminalize homeschooling, sending kids to prison for pranks, cracking down onlemonade stands, and arresting mothers for not drugging their children with mind-altering chemicals. This has to stop; the real criminals should be reported immediately.
8. Complicity in The War on Drugs: The war on drugs has effectively turned the CIA, DEA and ATF into the meanest gang of armed drug dealers in the world. Report to the DHS that the CIA was caught trafficking cocaine into America in the ’90s; that the CIA cultivates, protects and transports the opium in Afghanistan, that the ATF was complicit, if not active, in the “Fast and Furious” false flag of gun smuggling to Mexican drug gangs; that the large banks have been openly laundering ALL the drug money. All this while federal DEA thugs raid lawful medical marijuana dispensaries for cancer patients. It’s all very suspicious and it’s time to report it as loudly as we can.
9. Abuse of power: When a president says to torture detainees who haven’t been charged with anything or had any presentation of evidence or a trial, you’d think we would be talking about some ghastly country like Iran. Oh wait, they actually have trials over there. The American president has also declared it okay to assassinate American citizens without due process if they are labeled an “enemy combatant.” It seems suspicious that this would be a lawful act in America. Anywhere in the world and in anytime in history these are the most horrific characteristics of a tyrannical regime and we should continue to report these crimes. These have ramifications that trickle down to a consolidated “Super Congress,” the destruction of free speech with Internet controls and shutting down cell phone service to stop protests, unwarranted domestic surveillance, literal molestation by the TSA, and over-zealous local police — all of whom seemed to have forgotten their oath to the Constitution. Call the “If You See Something, Say Something” hotline to report the oath-breakers.
10. Food, water, air, and land theft: The very essence of life and freedom is being corrupted. While the DHS wants a snitch culture to report the subtle cues of al Qaeda-linked terrorism; real terrorism is already being carried out through the poisons in our food, water, and air by corporations who have received their stamp of approval from regulatory agencies. These are the criminals who should be brought to justice; not the Amish, food clubs, raw milk producers, organic farmers, and people growing tomatoes in home gardens. Public water is still being fluoridated after thescience has proved its harmful effects. Meanwhile, criminals are openly stealing private property in the U.S. with the help of globalist re-zoning environmental initiatives like the Wildlands Project and Smart Growth under the umbrella of Agenda 21.
It’s high time that we stop taking orders to report on each other from the very criminals whom we should be reporting. Stay vigilant and place your calls today!
This article was posted: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 at 3:06 am