“We won’t back down or be intimidated by government corruption”
April 6, 2016
The Center for Medical Progress issued a response stating they would not be intimidated by the government or Planned Parenthood following a raid on its founder’s home Tuesday.
A message posted to the Center’s Facebook page Wednesday revealed the organization had no intention of backing off their startling allegations accusing Planned Parenthood of running an “illegal baby-parts-for-profit scheme.”
“California is the focal point of Planned Parenthood’s illegal baby-parts-for-profit scheme,” the statement reads. “StemExpress partnered with the biggest Planned Parenthood affiliate in the country, PP Mar Monte in northern CA, for 5 years to give them a ‘financial benefit.’”
The group further noted they “won’t back down or be intimidated by government corruption.”
The doubling down comes days after the California attorney general ordered a raid on Center for Medical Progress founder David Daleiden’s home, seizing files and his “First Amendment work product.”
Daleiden said investigators “seized all video footage showing Planned Parenthood’s criminal trade in aborted baby parts, in addition to my personal information.”
But he also added investigators during the raid had failed to obtain documents showing “the illicit scheme between StemExpress and Planned Parenthood.”
“This is no surprise—Planned Parenthood’s bought-and-paid-for AG has steadfastly refused to enforce the law against the baby body part traffickers in our state, or even investigate them—while at the same time doing their bidding to harass and intimidate citizen journalists,” Daleiden wrote yesterday.
The California Attorney General refused to release details regarding the raid, telling USA Today they couldn’t comment on an ongoing investigation.
Earlier this year, Planned Parenthood filed a federal lawsuit in San Francisco district court against the Center for Medical Progress, accusing the pro-life group of carrying out illegal secret recordings, invading its associates’ privacy and alleging they waged a “reckless and malicious smear campaign that was designed only to spread lies about Planned Parenthood,” according to the company’s chief executive in California.
Daleiden responded that he would be pleased to take the matter to court for an opportunity to expose the leaders of the organization behind the gruesome practice.
“Game on,” Daleiden said. “I look forward to deposing all the CEOs, medical directors and their co-conspirators who participated in Planned Parenthood’s illegal baby body parts racket.”
This article was posted: Wednesday, April 6, 2016 at 3:22 pm