Voice Of Europe
December 4, 2018
As Voice of Europe reported earlier, the body of a 17-year-old girl was found in an asylum centre near Bonn on Sunday.
The main suspect, a 19-year-old Kenyan native with a German passport, has now admittedthat he killed the girl in the asylum centre in Sankt Augustin.
“The accused admits to have commit violence against the girl. We assume a deliberate homicidal offence,” Bonn’s Attorney General Robin Faßbender said: “The young man was issued with a warrant for manslaughter. He is in custody”.
Broadcaster WDR says, the police have previously investigated the African teenager. In 2015 on suspicion of sexual abuse and in 2014 for the distribution of pornographic materials.
According to prosecutors, the girl accompanied the 19-year-old to the accommodation in Sankt Augustin, where he lived.
This article was posted: Tuesday, December 4, 2018 at 7:26 am