March 24, 2012
Infowars.com REPORTER Contest
$10,000 in Prizes
Alex Jones is announcing an exciting escalation in the Infowar. If you have ever wanted to be on the front lines exposing corruption, tyranny and the New World Order, this is your chance!
Infowars.com is looking for two new reporters to join us as we take it to the next level. Do you have what it takes to be a part of our team? We are commencing a nationwide search to find two new infowarriors. Pick a news story, do the research, produce your report and upload it to YouTube. This contest will have one grand prize for a male and female reporter.
Each of the two winners will be awarded $5000 for total of $10,000 in prizes. In addition, contest winners will be in the running for two new reporter positions at Infowars.com.
It is a plus but not required that you have multimedia computer skills in addition to reporting. Winning this contest does not guarantee a job at Infowars.com. We will conduct select interviews from the pool of entries and plan on hiring one male and one female reporter.
Deadline: Will will accept entries until April 30, 2012 at 2 PM Central. Then we will open up voting and allow viewers to help choose their favorites as reporter. We will take voting and view counts into consideration when determining the finalists. The earlier you submit you, the more views you will acquire.
The winners will be announced during The Alex Jones Show on May 7th. As with all our contests, your input is important, but Alex Jones will make the final decision.
- A d v e r t i s e m e n t
This is your chance to join us as we crash through the globalists’ lies and propaganda. All serious entries will be shown on Infowars.com and everyone wins when we expose tyranny.
• In order to enter, you must produce and upload a video to YouTube. We will not accept VIMEO or any other online video platform. You cannot send us a link to a video on your website. It must be YouTube!
• You must upload a video on your own YouTube account. You can create an account just for this contest; we will be contacting you via email on your YouTube account.
• Your video can be no longer than ten minutes in length. If your video is longer than ten minutes it will not be accepted.
• All videos must have a 7 second slate with reporter’s name, home state, and your credits in the report (ie research, reporting, editing, graphics, sound etc) at the beginning and end of your video. Also, let us know the multimedia skills you possess so we can consider it for hiring purposes.
We recommend that you use the following guidelines when producing your video. Of course, better ideas always prevail and if you have a better idea or breaking news you want to cover, or an important guest that you can interview, by all means, go all out and impress us.
Here are three segment ideas we would like to see in your video:
Segment One, Reporter: Cover one Infowars.com story as an on-scene reporter.
Here is an example: http://tinyurl.com/7h4qaa8 
You can have notes in hand. We are looking for individuals who can report the news but also add insight into how the current article/story relates to the larger globalist agenda.
Segment Two, Anchor: You will be seated at a desk and read two different Infowars.com stories. Again we want you to add insight into how the current article relates to the larger agenda. You do not need to add graphics, but you can and it may add value to your report.
Segment Three, On the Street: Interview at least 3 people on the street on a current topic covered on Infowars.com. The interviews do not need to be long (i.e. 2 or 3 questions each person)
• We prefer that you are holding a microphone when conducting interviews or reporting on scene. We prefer you edit your own segments create any graphics that appear on screen. We want you to WOW us.
• Feel free to have a cameraman run your camera. You can have assistance in producing your video i.e. cameras, lighting, editing. You can also use graphics, b-roll, or sound-track packages to give your video the extra punch.
• If you do not feel you have the proper equipment you can check out your cable local access station for assistance.
Deadline: Will will accept entries until April 30, 2012 at 2 PM Central. Send your video link to email@example.com