Zero Hedge 
July 28, 2011
Below is the latest soap opera update per Bloomberg:
– House can pass Boehner debt-limit proposal without the support of no more than 23 of chamber’s 240 Republicans; 17 have said they will vote “no,” according to Bloomberg count.
– US House of Representatives tentatively scheduled to vote on Boehner debt bill between 5.45-6.15 PM EDT
– Measure needs 217 “yes” votes to pass.
– No Democrats have said they will support the plan.
– Vote expected around 6 p.m.
– House Republicans meeting this morning at 9 a.m.
– Reid has said measure will not pass Senate and Obama has threatened veto.