May 26, 2013
Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) charged Friday that the administration was covering up what happened during last year’s deadly terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya.
Chaffetz, a senior member of the House Oversight Committee, said that the White House and the State Department were making it difficult for his committee to conduct interviews and obtain documents for their investigation.
“We still have major questions that haven’t been answered. We have terrorists that have not been captured or killed. We have four dead Americans,” Chaffetz said on Fox News.
“We have more questions than ever and we have an administration that will not live up to the president’s promise of openness and transparency. That is not happening and it leads me to the conclusion that this is indeed a cover-up.”
This article was posted: Sunday, May 26, 2013 at 5:58 am